Chapter 4: Going out of the house again <3

Start bij het begin

"Hey, don't be sad dude, you will see him someday, just wait. Oh and I'll have a *isnishsisbs wksbksbwjs*"

"Heh, thank you." Then he went to the kitchen.
"Im sorry for Garcello, he had to die, he is so kind.but that's just life" said Wolfy starting to get sad.
"Yeah-" "Your orders are ready.  And hey, no need to be sad, it was my fault after All. I knew this would happen, but didn't belive it." He gave a warm smile and then started disappearing slowly.

"See ya soon, Bob,bye girl." Then he disappeared fully. "... NOOOOOOOOOO-" Before Wolfy could continue 'crying' Bob's phone turned white and they got sucked into it. Leaving their orders on the floor probably cheering.

Suddenly they were on the floor. "Uuuuggggghhhhh, where are we?" Said Bob not even looking around while putting a hand on his head. "I don't know- wait isn't that where you live?" Said Wolfy pointing at the apartment in the back.

"Lol it is- but we're not even close to it- uggghhhhhhh." "Time to walk. :D" "I hope you get crashed by a car." "But I'll revive." "This isn't a game, LoL can I be the car btw? That would be so cool! Come on Wolfy lemme be the car please please please please!"

"Will you shut up?" Bob nodded rapidly. Wolfy smiled. "No bitch." Then smacked him on the head. "Fuck-" then Bob Looked up and noticed that the apartment was in front of them but they were just to fucking dumb to notice.

"Yo Wolfy we're here." "Ladies First!" Then she ran in front of the apartment. Noticing that she hasn't got the keys."Serces you right,lol." Boob opened the door and stepped inside with Wolfy following. You know the rest.

_____
End of: summary
Start of: chapter 4

🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️

In the morning

Bob looked around and an noticed that he fell asleep on the couch, next to Wolfie's leg- he looked down and noticed that Wolfy fell in the floor.

'PFFFT- This is totally going to be my phone background-' thought bob taking his phone from the little table, he opened his camera app and took a picture of the sleeping Wolfy.

Suddenly Bofo came to the living room. "Oh good morning Bob- what happened to her? You know what? I don't wanna know, I'm just going to make breakfast, ask her if she wants either pancakes or waffles, thank you"

Then Bofo ignored anything Bob wanted to say and went to the kitchen. "Lol." He looked back at Wolfy and slowly moved his legs towards her stomach. Then he lifted his right leg up and let it fall down onto her stomach, immediately waking the poor girl up.

"FUCK-" she immediately looked upend saw that Bob was literally laughing his ass off. "You little motherfu-" *spray*. Before Wolfy could finish, Bofo sprayed her and Bob with water. "HEY WHY ME?!" "Shut up bob, you deserved it. Wolfy, please don't say any swear words." Then he left into the kitchen.

"Haha, lol, Pick a game if you want, I'll join you in a sec I'm just gonna do something." Before Wolfy could ask Bob left into Bosip's room. He didn't even bother to knock on the door and just stormed in T- posing.

Bosip opened his eyes and got greeted by the beautiful sight of none other than a T- posing bob singing Sofia the first theme song. "Bitch- *clears throat* I mean- Bob..what the heck?"

"Whhaatttt? Can't I wake my best friend 💘 up with a nice song?" "Bob, that was everything but nice."  "Heh, welp come on! We're waiting, Wolfy wants to go out lol, your coming with us, riiigghhhhhtttt?"

Bosip sighed,he wanted to go just with Bob, but he didn't want to let him down. "Yeah, sure just let me get ready and eat. "Poggers! We'll wait for ya!" Bob have Bosip a quick hug on the side then left.