Friends?...

Noah's POV:
"Come on in" she said opening the door, I walked in and I could tell something was up,

Noah: So... You gonna tell me why you cheated?

Dixie: Noah I didn't cheat!

Noah: bullshit! I saw the video of you and that guy! Don't even try and hide it Dixie!!

Dixie: Noah I don't even wanna talk about that trust me

Noah: YOUR A LIAR! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU CHEATED!

Dixie: I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT! I CARRIED YOUR CHILD INSIDE OF ME!! YOU THINK AFTER THAT I WOULD CHEAT?!

Noah: THEN WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU LEFT THE CABIN HUH??

Dixie: I WAS BUYING A FUCKING PREGNANCY TEST! ALRIGHT? I WAS SICK AND WE HAD JUST DONE IT THE NIGHT BEFORE!

Noah: W-what?... Are you?

Dixie: No... That's why my eyes were puffy.. I was crying about it.

Noah: Dixie I... I'm so sorry

Dixie: Whatever. You think I'm a slut.

Noah: Dixie there is that video of you with that other guy. So technically I'm right you cheated.

Dixie: No I fucking didn't! He touched me Noah! Without my consent... He got on top of me and t-took of my shirt.. And I... I tried my best to make him stop *crying*

Noah: H-he did what?.... Oh my god... Dixie I.. I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible guy I should have known that you would never do that to me...

Dixie: Yeah... Noah I felt helpless, you have no idea what it's like...

Noah's POV:
She was touched. I wanna throw that guy through a wall, I wanna through myself through a wall too, How could I? I pulled Dixie into a tight hug and I kissed her head, I brought her into her bedroom and I sat on the bed cris cross and she sat on the bed with her legs wrapped around my torso, "Noah can I tell you something?" she asked me "of course anything" I said, "Well you know about my ex boyfriend and how he cheated" she said, I nodded "well.. He didn't just cheat on me.. Noah he mentally abused me, told me I was worthless and that I was nothing... At times he would slap me, punch me in the stomach.." she said starting to lightly cry, I couldn't believe what I just heard, I was ferios, this wasn't fair, "And... He... He raped me Noah" she said starting to cry harder, I just pulled her into a tight hug, I didn't even wanna think of it. Her so little and a man just taking over and forcing her to do that. It made me sick to my stomach. "And when he did that... I g-got pregnant and when I told him he wasn't happy.. But I couldn't do it Noah I couldn't get an abortion.." she said crying, "then what happened Dix?" I asked her, "He...He beat me, for hours, I was screaming on the floor in pain when suddenly I felt blood go down my leg" she couldn't even finish her sentence,"Oh Dixie... " I said, I kissed her head. "Noah it was terrible" she said through her tears. How could he do this to her??? How?!?! "D-did you bring the box with the heart home?" she asked, SHIT, FUCK FUCK! THAT WAS HER PRIZED POSSESSION! AND I LEFT IT THERE,"Shit Dixie I'm so sorry I forgot it... " I said," it's ok" she said with a tiny smile on her face,"Dix I... I'm so sorry I'm an asshole.. I should have never ever assumed that you cheated because your not like that, I'm so sorry Dixie" I said, I was tearing up. How could I mess up things with her. I love her so fucking much.. "Your right, I'm not the type of person to do that... It really hurt when you accused me of that, and then after getting touched?? I thought you would at least text..." she said near tears. I really hurt her. And I'll never forgive myself.
I ended up laying down and she layed on top of me, she told me more about her boyfriend. And more about her life and herself, even though I thought I knew everything, but I actually didn't know much compared to everything she told me, she has PNES which is psycho genic non-epileptic seizures, she talked more about her boyfriend, and she talked about how she hates that her parents goes on stupid business trips and that she misses them, and that was it, Dixie finally opened up to me, and really told me everything. After a while we were watching TV in her room, "Dix... I know I messed up bad but can we still be friends?.." I asked nervously, I'm praying she says yes, I need her in my life. "Yeah... We can be friends" she said, "I think I'm gonna go to bed" I said getting up, "I'll crash on the couch" I said leaving the room. I went to the couch and fell asleep about an hour later.

Dixie's POV:
I woke up and it was 2:00am, And I felt disgusting, I felt like that guy was touching me and I needed to scratch off my own skin, it sounds crazy but it's a real feeling. I ran out of my room and turned on the shower. While I was waiting for it to get hot I was scratching my skin.

Noah's POV:
I heard the shower and looked at the time. What was she doing up this late? I went into the bathroom and Dixie was scratching her skin violently, "Hey hey you ok?" I asked her, she turned around. "N-noah I feel like he is t-touching me I-I need to get him off I n-need to-" "shh shhh your ok" I said grabbing her hands, she started crying and shaking, "Hey hey, take your shower and breath" I said to her, she kept scratching her arms leaving marks, "Dixie your gonna hurt yourself" I said in a calm voice. "N-noah can you p-please get in with me" she said near tears, "Mhm" I hummed with a smile on my face, we both took off our clothes off and got in, she grabbed the soap and violently started washing herself to where her skin was bright red, "Dixie" I said grabbing her hands, she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Let me help you" I said in a soft voice, she just nodded her head, I took the soap and gently washed her neck and shoulders, I then gave her a look to wash her chest and she nodded, so I carefully washed it making sure she's comfortable, I washed her arms, stomach. "Dixie, are you comfortable with me doing this?" I asked, she nodded her head "I trust you." "ok" I said, I washed below the waist and I was carful, and gentle. Making sure she was comfortable. I washed her legs and everything and when we got out I dried her because other wise she would have hurt her skin drying it hard, she got dressed and came out of her bedroom, "Hey... Thank you" she said hugging me, "of course, your my best friend" I said with a smile on my face. She smiled back. We both went to bed. I was on the couch and she was in her room, I'm just happy she still thinks of me as her friend.