Chapter twenty-six

Start from the beginning

After few moments, both the men enter the room, and Yunlan smiles seeing Shen Wei.. He looked at Lin who pats his shoulder.. Yunlan wipes his tears and chuckles again as he was walking closer to the sleeping beauty..

Even in this state his beauty, his freshness, his calmness never leaves his side.. He is indeed an angel in human form..

Both walk closer with smiles and sits on both sides of the bed.. Yunlan holds his hand and Lin kissed Wei's forehead.. "I am sorry, Shen Wei!.. So sorry!!" Yunlan kissed his hand and press it between his palms

He smiles wide and looked at their hands as Shen Wei's fingers moved and he tried to press his hand as well.. Yunlan looked at his face and Wei stirs.. before opening his eyes slowly

He stares at his face and Yunlan smiles making his hand closer to his chest "You are so dramatic.. and stubborn too"

"A..and... you?" Wei weakly asks looking into Yunlan's eyes "I?.... I am too good!" Yunlan proudly replies making Wei smile

Lin smiles as well seeing Wei's smiling face after like ages..

"I fought with the Lord of death for you.... You know what?.. I bought you back from the jaws of death and.. I promise, Mr. Lovely.." Yunlan caresses his face gently with the other hand

"Thank you and I will never let you go away from me" Wei smiles at his words and Lin nods his head "See! Finally, our stupid Yunlan gains some brain for himself, huh?"

Yunlan glares at him and Wei smiles faintly.. "I am duffer, aren't I?"

"Yeah, number one duffer!" Wei weakly answers and the other two men chuckle..

"I miss you, Mr. Lovely!" Yunlan said, "Even I missed you a lot!" Wei answers and Lin put his hands into his pockets "And I missed both of you together"

Wei pulled his hand back slowly from Yunlan's hands and closes his eyes.. Yunlan feels weird but he ignores it and smiles..

Lin told them that he talked to the doctors about Wei's condition and moreover, family members didn't know about all this.. And Lin was sure that the culprit will surely try to kill Shen Wei in the hospital..

He warns Shen Wei and Yunlan saying they must take care and others understand.. Yunlan thinks something "But Mr. Lovely?.. I..."

"It's..okay.... I..will ta..take care of m..my self, Mr. Yunlan!" Wei said as he knows what Yunlan was thinking.. "I will stay with you!" Yunlan stubbornly speaks and Lin smiles "Okay, but be careful"

 "I will stay with you!" Yunlan stubbornly speaks and Lin smiles "Okay, but be careful"

Later, Lin walks out and Yunlan sits beside Wei on the chair.. "Let me sleep for some time, Mr. Yunlan!" Wei said and Yunlan holds his hand "Yeah sure! I am here" He keeps staring at Wei's sleeping face and keep smiling

In one of the hospital areas, Zhujiu gives papers and something to Hong who secretly comes out from the house in Shen Wei's absence...

"He is in a critical state and maybe dies in some time.. Just take his thumb impressions on these papers.. But be careful" He instructs his sister and Hong gulped down and start walking towards the room.. in the house, Aunty was worried for her daughter