¡Chapter 4!

I woke up with melted snow drenched down my windows and the sun scared away by clouds. i checked my messages, the group chat was going crazy once again, but, strangely, no messages from Tabi. "Weird.." I said. I rolled over to my side, taking my phone with me. I was just focusing on everything that was on my screen when i noticed a call from Tabi. I answered the call with hesitation as Tabi's accent quickly rushed through the phone.

"Y/O, are you there..?" He said rushing. "Yes, Yes! i'm here, what the hell do you want?!" I said. " I'll explain when you arrive.." I paused for a little. "Okay where are you at?" "Shoterlan street. The alleyway next to the blue apartment building." I hesitated. "Okay, right now?" "..." I hung up the phone before he could continue and quickly shoved on some clothes. i ran out of the building and into the car. I turned the car key. "Come on.." i said. It wasn't working. Just as i was about to cuss in rage it finally started up and i sped over to the destination. I looked in between the spray-paint-covered walls of shorterlan street. I didn't see anything, because i was too far away. I quickly pulled a turn and parked my car in-between two others carelessly. I climbed over the metal fence and looked around. The walls were absolutely covered head to toe in graffiti, i remembered in mid 2016 i spray painted a message on the wall. Becoming distracted,I stepped over the piles of plastic waste and bags of trash till i got around the big dumpster. It was mostly still there, but other stuff had been sprayed on top of the art. I ran my fingers on top on it. I looked around to get one final check. I pulled out my phone and texted him a message. I got startled when the sound of receiving a message dinged right behind me. I turned around to face the side of the dumpster. I jumped back in fear.

I saw someone. they had a goat's skull as a head. They didn't seem to have a body at all, only hands, They were wearing headphones and were busy on their phone. I snapped to a conclusion. "T-Tabi..?" I said. They took out their headphones, stood up, and threw their arms around me. "It's me.. I'm so sorry for not realizing sooner. I didn't know this would happen to me." He said as he sobbed quietly into my arms. "I'm so sorry.. I know you wont want to be with me anymore, because i look like this now.." "that's not true." I said. "I'll be with you until the end, like when we friends back then."

Flashback.

We sat and waited outside the orphanage as a new bus pulled up with new orphans. I started chewing my fingernails as these welcoming s go on for about 2 hours, and they always made you sit cross-legged. I quickly adjusted my uniform and set my face down in my hands, making sure to take quick glances in between.  the last to come out, followed a small boy who looked around 9. He had white blonde fluffy hair, and his skin was almost the colour of the snow oddly placed around. I stared up at him. He looked pretty nervous, I knew that I was going to make a friend!

as free time started, I packed my food from the café into my small backpack and headed over to where he was sitting. "Hey." I said softly. "hi." he said without looking at me. "Im Y/O, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Tabi." he said. "You look really alone, is that a problem to you? do you want me to be your friend?" I asked him. tears flooded his eyes and he jumped into my arms. "Im so alone, please just don't leave me... ever.."