"Her...leg!" I yelled the best I could before falling on the ground. I was still awake, I just couldn't get up. I watched as Mike yanked the smaller claw off of her leg, and she screamed. The loudest i've ever heard anyone scream before.

The claw crawled away as the MindFlayer continued to growl through the hole in the ceiling. There was nothing I wanted to do more than stand up and try to help, but I couldn't. Eleven started standing up, limping closer to the monster.

She raised both her arms and yelled, even louder than before. It kept continuing until the Flayers head split in half. She fell back into Max's arms, as Robin ran over to help me up.

I heard Nancy screaming "Go go go!" and Robin's faint voice saying "Cmon Kie get up, we need to leave." Robin and Steve helped me walk out the door, and we ran out to hoppers car, piling inside as the monster roared.

El was groaning loudly in pain, as I was almost passed out in-between Robin and my brother.

"Drive!" I heard Mike yell at Hopper, who was trying to get the keys in the car. "DRIVE!"

We drove away just in time to see the Mind Flayer come down off of the roof, completely reformed.

We pulled up to the grocery store, and Nancy threw a rock into the window to get in. Max and Mike helped El get into the store, and after resting in the car, I was ready to walk again.

We walked down isles trying to find medical supplies for Elevens wound. El sat down on the floor as Nancy pulled up the pants of her bad leg. The wound was a deep deep cut. It was still bleeding. El groaned as Mike held down a gauze on her leg, keeping pressure on it.

"We're gonna need water, and soap." Max said.

Nancy and Johnathan ran off to go find the soap, as Will and Lucas went to find a washcloth and a bowl.

Me, Robin and Steve went off to go find some more bandages.

"Did she say what type of bandages we need?" Steve asked, walking further ahead than everyone else. Me and Robin followed behind slowly, talking as we walked.

"You could have told me you know." Robin said, as she picked up pace.

I sighed. "Yeah I know." I was ashamed that I hadn't told anybody.

Robin nudged my arm. "Well hey, now I know I'm bestfriends with Supergirl." I laughed. Steve's called me that since we were little.

We started picking up pace, after realizing that this was more urgent than catching up. Eventually we found the bandaids and started walking back to El.

By the time we got there, Max was gone, and it was just Eleven and Mike talking.

"Sh!" I said, pushing Robin and Steve behind the isle. "They're talking, give them a minute."

"Seriously?" Steve said, annoyed. "I'm pretty sure this is more urgent."

"Yeah well it can wait."

We peaked our heads into the isle, obviously ease-dropping on their conversation.

The first thing I heard was from Mike. "Y'know they do say it makes you crazy"

El looked confused. "What makes you crazy?"

"You never heard that? You never heard that term..?"

Robin looked back at Steve and I. "This is stupid!"

"Shh!" Me and Steve said collectively. We loved these kids. They were like family to us. I mean, we've been through so much, it's hard not to feel connected to them, and Steve and I were intrigued.

"You know like the phrase? Like blank makes you crazy like the word."

"Girlfriends?" El said as if she got it right.

"No no no no no not girlfriends!"

Eleven looked relieved as if she'd figured it out. "Boyfriends"

"No not boyfriends either it's like a feeling. Yeah like a feeling o-old people say it to each other sometimes!"

"Old people?!"

Steve looked disappointed. "He's really flaming this."

"Would you shut up!" I said, still half focused on their conversation.

"What i'm trying to say is, I know that I-"

Max walked back into the isle, and Robin walked out on our side, holding the bandages. Steve and I followed, a little disappointed that we didn't get to listen to the whole conversation.