"Remember? I'm still bruised ."

" Good times."

" Hailey you remember when we kissed ?" Eric asked the drunkest out of all of us.

"Eric no i don't." She told him

"Sure you did. We were eleven .... it was Maria's birthday party and your parents threw a big party cause it was before you left."

"wait what!" Donna shouted

"yeah, what?" Hyde asked

Eric laughed "ooppsss"

" yeah you're gonna say oops when I whoop your ass!" Hyde got up

Donna got up with tears on her eyes and ran off. We all just looked at each other and decided the night was over. Hailey just looked at Eric with a hurt face and ran after Donna.

"Good one Foreman!" I told Eric and ran after Hailey and Donna
—————————————————————————-

Hailey's Pov

" Donna...... Donna wait."

" You kissed Eric?" she asked

" He kissed me! Look we were eleven Donna .... it was before you even dated and you didn't see him that way. I've always liked Eric... Donna you knew that."

" Why didn't you tell me?"

" It wouldn't make a difference ."

" Yeah... you're right I mean it was before we dated. I'm not mad at you okay. I'm mad at Eric. Can I ask you something ?"

"Anything."

"Do you still like him ?"

"Donna ...."

"Please."

"Yes.... I still like him."

"Finally I was looking everywhere for you guys. Kelso says we should go home. Pretty sure the nights over." Maria came out of bowhere

The ride home was akward. Jackie didn't came with us cause her date was dropping her off and Fes wanted to spend more time with Caroline. So that left Me, Maria, Kelso, Donna, and Eric in one car. Hyde ran off and i couldn't find him and i'm pissed at him. Didn't even check if I was okay. Donna and I grabbed our pjs and changed . Maria told me that me and Donna needed to talk more about what happened so she grabbed pjs and is sleeping in the van with Kelso.

" So .." Donna said

"So..."

" I can't believe Eric ruined our night."

" Look Donna if you're thinking about braking up with him please don't do it cause -"

" No Hailey the truth is we've been fighting A LOt. What he did was a cheap shot."

" So he didn't say it cause he's drunk he did it to get a rise out of you."

"yup."

" oh wow."

"i'm gonna do talk to him now. i'll be right back okay ."

I nodded and started to take my make up off. Thinking that Donna was going to take a while and I started drawing. I drew a butterfly on top of a skull. What seemed like forever Donna came back and was crying.

"Donna what happened."

"I did it... I broke it off."

" Oh ...... "

"Look if you want to got for it then go for it. I just want for you to be happy and if that's Eric i'll respect it."

"Donna i don't even know if me and Hyde are still together or not."

" Where is he?"

" I have no clue."

" You see. He knew you got upset at the dance and he left you when he should be here for you. I would consider that a break up."

" You're bad ." i laughed

"Come on we need to sleep."

————————————————————————-

A few days later (still Hailey's pov )

I knocked on Eric's basement door. I wanted to give it a few days to talk so we're not drunk when forget and we both are groovy . He opened it and invited me in.I went to sit on the couch. He offered me a drink but i denied it

" So i came in here because i want to talk to you about what you told Donna...."

"Yeah I thought that."

"Why did you tell her?"

"Look Hailey I don't-"

" No don't give me that I don't know speech."

" The truth is I always liked you..."

"What?"

" I dated Donna cause .. well you left me Hailey.. I kissed you and you left.... and Kelso was in a wreck when Maria left too. "

" We had to... we didn't have a choice .. we were children Eric."

" I just .... I was only with Donna cause I knew I couldn't have you.. That's why I started arguing with Donna. To give us a shot."

" Eric I-"

Then he kissed me.