Things They Have Said To Make You Wonder Why You're Dating Them

Key - Bolded = Your Answer
Unbolded - What He Said

{ Boys }

James Potter
"If I Could Do A Double Backflip On My Broom Before I Hit The Ground, Could I Get A Kiss?"
"I Mean Yeah, But What If You Can't And You Smack Your Head On The Floor?"
"Have Some Faith In Me Y/N!"

Sirius Black
"Just A Question, Completly Hypothetical Of Course, If I Were To Change From Me, To Padfoot, And Back To Me Within Ten Seconds, Could We Have A Make-Out Sesh?"
"Yeah, I Wanna See If You Can."

Remus Lupin
"Y/N, Do Ya Think If I Ate Enough Chocolate I Could Kill The Werewolf Inside Of Me?"
"Remus It Is Midnight."

Peter Pettigrew
"What If, Hypothetical Question, I Joined You - Know - Who's Group?"
"What Are You Talking About Peter?"

Regulus Black
"What Would You Do If I Told You That The Reason I'm In The Hospital Wing Is Because I Ran My Broom Into One Of The Quidditch Goals?"
"Regulus, How Would You Even Have Managed That? Wait A Minute, Is That How You Ended Up Here?"
"Pfff, No...Yes."

Frank Longbottom
"I Bet Lily And Severus Will Get Together By The End Of Seventh Year."
"I Don't Think So, And I'm In Fifth Year And You're In Sixth How Are You Going To Remember That?"
"I Remember Our Anniversary."
"You Should Remember That Anyway!"

{ Girls }

Lily Evans
"Who Would Win In A Fight, James Or Severus?"
"Lil, What Kind Of Question Is That? Of Course James Would Win."
"Yeah But, Severus Is Better At Spells."

Marlene Mckinnon
"The Government Is Stupid"
"It's Fine, Ya Know Why? Cause So Am I."

Dorcas Meadowes
"I Mean Technically, The Reason I Don't Want A Cat Is Because If I Die Then After A While My Cat Will Eat Me."
"Dorcas, That's Not The Conversation At Hand Right Now."

Narcissa Black
"How Do Butterflies Have Children, I Mean I Don't Think I've Ever Seen Two Butterflies Go At It."
"Well It's Actually Very Simple A- Wait A Minute."

Bellatrix Black
"Do You Ever Wonder What Goes On In Others Heads? What If Someone Wants To Start An Organization With Lord Voldemort, And Recruit People That Will Be Called Death Eaters."
"Bella One, Yes I Have Wondered That And Two, I Think That's What Goes On In Your Head."

Alice Fortescue
"Hey Y/N, What Would You Do If I Shaved My Head? I'm Sure It Would Go Back."
"You Want To Don't You?"
"I Don't Know, Maybe. What Would You Do If I Did?"

Thank You For Reading! I Know This One Is A Little Boring!

Signed
Pluto ∆