HERE GOES PARIS

---------> ken's pic 

Soniya pov

I was actually surprised when Mr.ken gave me his guest apartment to me ,then I quickly realised even that is for his bussiness,how can be someone be too much into business. Anyway I loved the flat ,it was huge and beautiful plus it was near mr.ken's ,so I obviously loved it. I shifted to my apartment in a day with the help of my friends marc and mike .

It was a tiring day ,I asked for an off the next day and stayed at my new apartment with marc and mike ,who also stayed d before night because even they were tired. That day afternoon I made them a complete Indian lunch .when we sat down to eat ,I heard the door bell ring .it was mr.ken ,I looked surprised and welcomed him it . I never expected him to come all the way here.

"hi ,come in ! want to have some lunch ?i made an Indian lunch today ,if u like those you can try some ." I said with a smile. He immediately replied with his usual smirk

"You cook ?? and I had lunch but I really like to taste yours . Between I have to get used to Indian food anyway ,so I don't think I have a choice"

I flashed a reply smirk and said "almost every Indian girls knows to cook ,and don't worry even if something goes wrong with my cooking ,I have all emergency numbers on my speed dial "

He almost laughed and took my roti and shahi paneer made it like a Mexican wrap and started having it .i thought he would not go for the second one but to my surprise  he just had 2 more of them.

He finished them and was leaning  on my bean bag and raised his eyebrow against me and turned towards mike and marc who were talking to each other in their own world. And yah they are so into each other ,which makes me jealous about them.

Then I quickly realised they haven't got an introduction with each other still.

Then I sat between mike and marc ,kindly distracting them

"mike and marc ,this is Mr.ken parker my boss and Mr.Ken they are my bff marc and mike "

The they all shook hands and mike stated "he is my partner and we are now engaged for a year" with a sexy smile as always.

If he would have not been gay ,I would have given him a straight shot myself for him. Unfortunately he is gay plus I now love him as a best friend more like a brother I suppose.

Ken's pov

I just met these amazing friends Sonia has and I forgot to mention ,the lunch was too great ,I don't know what is really attracting me towards India ,is it my business or the food or the best one Sonia with her gorgeous smile.

"the lunch was great and thank you for it. Between I forgot the reason I came up here ,u were missing in the office and we have a flight tomorrow to Paris, and before afternoon get ready with the papers for meeting "

And I got up from the bean bag and waved a bye for the guys and looked at Sonia who was still staring at me

"why are you staring at me Sonia ? I know I m sexy but still never expected that one " I said with my signature smirk.

She came out of her black out moment .then the words just ran out of her mouth like she was going to puke soon

"ken !! you are informing me about our trips  the day before ? and you are giving me only less than a day to finish working for it ? and did you forget I am on leave today ?what do you expect me to do ,pack things off for how many days ?you dint even mention it ?,get ready for the meeting and get ready for the next day like its not a big deal as you say it so cool ?"

"common Sonia ,just breathe . you can really take the day off today ,my secretary did the works for the meeting in Paris ,I just need you to check it once again before we leave. And we are leaving for a week or less depending on the client we are going to meet .so just cool down yourself and get packing .okay ?"

Then she slowly shook her head with a smile. I left her apartment waving a gud bye to the guys and Sonia .

The next day I woke up late because I had to work late at the office yesterday ,yah ! I guess you guys know the reason ,I finished the documents regarding our Paris visit myself , I don't want her to handle the whole work pressure here. What am I doing ? she is my personnel assistant and I am doing her job which she can and she should. I should stop this because ,who knows she might like someone else ,I don't even know whether she likes me when she is in her conscious state .i had to control myself.

When I reached my kitchen ,it was already 1 in the afternoon, I went to the dinning table to find a note and lunch there, it was the same thing I had yesterday in Sonia's apartment and the note said

thank you for doing my work boss ! since you did it , I m returning my favour with a lunch –Sonia

Oh my god ! she knew it !! I said everyone not to say it to her . I am really going to fire the person who said it . between I was happy I got the food .it was a blast .

Sonia pov

I got ready quickly for the big day ahead . I went the secretary table and asked for the files

She said "the files are checked throughout and its okay ,mr.ken told you to pack for the trip since the flight is by 2:30pm "

I said her "its okay ! I will check it once and you can leave it to mr.ken"

But she was too persistent about it not giving to me ,finally I was yelling at the top of my voice for her to give the files ,I was losing my temper since ken assigned me this work at the last minute and I dint want to move without checking it .

Then she said in a feeble voice obviously scared because of my tone that "Mr.ken had already completed the documents and took the files with him . and I am sorry but he said me not to mention about the work he did ,that is the reason I couldn't tell you about that ."

I felt so bad for yelling at her . why the hell was I losing my temper ? why ken has to do my job ?I think it is because what I said to him yesterday about assigning me jobs at the last moment.

I turned to the secretary and said "I am extremely sorry !i was jus irritated because we are leaving in few hours and I want that job to be done .i am really sorry for my behaviour and do you have any idea where mr.ken is ?"

The she gave me small its okay smile and said "he is still dint move from his room , I think he is just tired because of all the late night work he did "

I thanked her and went to his house , I went inside where I couldn't see anyone in living room .i just quietly went to his room ,where he was cuddling with his pillow and sleeping so cute . awww!!!! How can I ever be angry on him . then I quickly made him few roti and paneer gravy like yesterday and wrote a note for him on the dinning table and left.

Ken's pov

It was 2:30 already and we got into the plane, I had come diretly from my home and Sonia went to her friend home Katie to collect something and I was just waiting for her to board the flight .

She came inside our cabin wearing cotton white shorts and blue hoodie shirt and a pair of sneakers. As usual she was sexy as hell and to my disappointment she was tempting and it was hard for me to resist. She had these brown eyes bore into mine as she came in .

I got up immediately and said "thank you for the lunch ! it was  great ".

She immediately said "it was just a return of the favour you did for me " with a smile .with that she sat across me and was putting on her headset and was listening to her own Indian songs ,within a hour she slept . so I went near her pulled down her seat ,removed her seat belt ,took her phone away from her and  had a blanket around her.

When I was about to put her phone inside her backpack ,there was a message from sanjai varma .i was eager to know what my supposed to be my friend had to text my personnel assistant about .

I know peeking down other's message was a bad behaviour ,but who could resist a guy texting one's love .i opened the message and it was

when are you coming back here ! I am missing you too much ...reply soon Sonia