49 ; "hopes....we"

tempted ; jeon jeongguk written by kyupikoo

written by kyupikoo

"here" the nurse said as she helped you sitting on the bed as she handed you the medicines you need to take to heal fast, you did. jungkook was there, holding your free hand while you took the medicines. 

once the nurse left the room after giving you medicine and jungkook laid you back on the bed, you questioned, "so my full name is jeon y/n..." jungkook hummed, sitting back on the chair as he holds your hand once again. 

"and we have a kid" you said, repeating the words he told you some minutes ago. "yep, his name is jeongsan, you call him san and sannie as a cute name" you nodded at his words. jungkook smiled, "any other questions?" 

jungkook asks as you made a look of 'i'm thinking' before answering, "why do you love me?" jungkook smiled, but answers, "because you are you, and i love the way you are so i love you" 

you let out a chuckle, "you are such a sweet man, how came i deserve you?" 

your past words ran into his mind, the words you said to him before shooting yourself. i don't deserve you jungkook and you don't deserve my love. his eyes fell shut at the remark. he tried to shake it off but it became a memory he can't get rid of. 

and now all he could do was promise himself to treat you right and fix his mistakes. and as the doctor said that you can get your memory back at any moment, he needs to be ready to face you at that time. 

he won't regret this is all he know. 

he will make it right. 

he will make you both right. 

but more important than this thing was, "why taeyong would kidnap you?" 

as much as he knows, he doesn't have any problems with their family since they are low key mafia of the underworld but someone won't kidnap someone for no reason right? 

there is something must be hidden in the whole thing. 

and jungkook needs to find that reason. 

»»»» 

jungkook comes out of the room as his eyes immediately lands on his parents and his son. "mom...you should go inside with san, she wanna meet san....and dad, i need to talk something important" his father nods while his mother rushes in the room with san. 

jungkook and his father take steps to the open yard of the hospital, as jungkook looks around before asking, "dad...as long as i know, taeyong and his family doesn't had any problems with us neither we did..." 

"yeah, our families were more like stranger jungkook, i'm shocked that a low mafia had a reason to kidnap your wife...and i don't know why y/n for this?" his dad himself had questions related to the thing that happend in their family. 

"ah dad, i heard taeyong has an elder brother too...but my man's doesn't came to get information about him..." he said as looks at his father for answer and his father did gave him an answer, "i don't know....but don't worry, i will make someone get information enough to know why this thing happend" 

jungkook nodded, assured with his father. "oh okay, i'll go to check on y/n" jungkook said and his father nodded, "i'll go and look for the payment of bills" jungkook nods, bowing to his father before rushing back into the hospital building. 

getting into the elevator as he reached on the floor where you were at, walking close to your room, but before he could open the door, he heard a question leaving your mouth that was audible enough for him to hear. 

"so..him and i were good? i mean....how was our relationship?" and this question got him to recall all the activities you both used to do together. a smile break onto his lips remembering those. 

"oh jungkook and you" before his mother could proceed, jungkook took entry in the room, getting their attention, "we were always good though, i took time to realize that i love you and you are the one, but somehow i got to know that you are the one i love....only one" 

"things between us were kinda difficult at first...since it was an arrange marriage....but we came to overcome it..." you chuckled at his words, taking his short breaking story while he smiled. 

"at least we were happy.." you mumbled, smiling and looking up at him. yep, happy. 

you were happy. he was happy. 

just one figure, who was looking out of the window with hopes in his mind related to his family. the person who adores his family so much. and the person who just lost a family member of his, but still unknown with that fact that he lost his brother was not happy. 

and he will not be....even when he will get to know that his brother is long gone now. 

"when will taeyong come? i need to tell him this thing" 

hopes were going to get crushed for everyone but that thing has enough time to happen. the wave will hit the ground..but with the right time.