Chapter 10 (SHORT CHAPTER)

SHORTER CHAPTER! 🍿🤍

HARRY

I felt good after losing my virginity.

It may sound weird but I felt relieved and happy.

And I was so glad I lost it to Louis.

I couldn't have ever imagined a better person for doing that.

Louis was so sorry after he noticed that I was in pain and even days after, he was so careful with me still as if I would be a vase that could fall on the floor the next few seconds and break into thousands of pieces.

The pain wasn't even that bad and the next day, I was already pretty fine again but Louis still threatened me overly careful.

It was nice of him but I felt bad too because he was feeling so bad.

„Lou, I'm fine really, I don't even have any pain-" I tried to explain to him but he immediately shook his head.

„No, it's not fine. You're not fine."

„Louis, I'll know the best if I'm fine or If I'm not. And I feel like I am. So don't worry about me, please."

His arms suddenly become weak and he sighed.

„I ruined everything! I was your first time, you gave me the chance to be a good first time and I wasn't! I hurt you!"

I hecticly shook my head.

„No, no, don't think that! You were the best person I could ever imagine having my first time with and-"

„No! I should've get off myself later rather than go on although I knew you were sensitive and I know that that hurts!"

Louis paused, panting.

„My last boyfriend was 6 years older than me, as you and I am, and he did that everytime! He know it hurt me but he didn't stop! He was an absolute asshole! And now I did that to you and it was your fucking first time!"

I gulped.

„I...I'm so so sorry, Lou-" I hecticly said as he shook his head permanently.

„Don't be! I should be! And I am! I've never been so sorry in my whole life! I- I can't even turn back the time and do it right!"

„You can! We can make this unhappened! It never happened! I'm still a virgin and you're my very first time!"

Louis laughed out cold and shook his head at me.

„Not a chance. That's not possible. It'll be in my head forever and I-"

I interrupted him by pressing my lips on his, firmly.

„Listen." I gently mumbled.

„I'm not even mad at you. I'm perfectly fine. I'm the happiest I've ever been. See? My first time was amazing. I'll never forget it but not because it hurted so much but because you beeing so close to me, beeing in me, kissing me, touching me, were the best things I ever experienced. I love you so much, Lou, and I won't stop so easily ever again."

I smiled cheekly.

Louis sighed and smiled than a bit too.

„You're crazy but I love you too."

„I know I'm crazy sometimes but you too, Lou-Boo."

He laughed.

„Then we fit together perfectly I guess."

„We do."

-

„Hi Harry!" I heard Niall shouting at me.

He waved at me.

I walked with Louis next to me in the shopping center and Niall was with Zayn walking around too with a lot of food in their hands.

„Lou, look! There are Niall and Zayn!" I said happily and waved back at them.

I pulled Louis with me.

„Hey. You must be Louis, I guess."

„I am. And you're Niall, I guess."

„That's....rrrright!"

Niall laughed and Zayn rolled his eyes at him.

„You're so weird."

Louis laughed and I giggled, clinging onto his arm.

„I know I am, Zaynie, but you guys love me anyways so I guess it doesn't bug you."

Niall said while eating his crisps.

„Are you sure I do?!" Zayn teased and Niall looked at him angrily and rolled his eyes.

Everyone does."

I laughed so hard and Louis laughed too.

Niall pouted at us.

„I'm just telling you guys the truth!"

I surpressed laughing out too loud.

Niall was incorrigible and very...unique.

And I mean very very unique.

He was just himself all the time and that was a good thing.

And I was happy too that Louis seemed to like them both.

-

„Niall's so funny." Louis told me after we carried on walking.

I nodded and laughed a bit.

„That he is!"