1. Hotel Très Spades

Hello amazing people! It’s Nat AKA F-CKSH-T writing the first chapter yet again! Like we said in the introduction Lydia and I will be switching back and forth.

Happy reading! :D

1. Hotel Très Spades

Not edited!

Japan is an interesting place. It has more have a city vibe then Italy, which is a nice change. But I would rather go back home. It hasn’t even been a day and I am already missing the fresh air of Italy. 

I should probably get used to Japan, since I am staying for quite sometime. My guess is about a year, Mr. Ichinomiya is stubborn man. Or so I was told by my father. 

If the rumours about him were true, then it seems like I will be staying here for a year. I honestly don’t know. But until my father get’s half of hotel Tres Spades I am not leaving. 

The car pulled up to the front of the hotel, I widened my eyes as I saw the mesmerising building. It was huge. Like really huge. 

The hotel reflecting beautiful against the water that was surrounding the hotel and in the middle of the grand hotel was a spade. 

I was too mesmerised by the hotel that I didn’t even see the car door open. “Welcome to Hotel Tres Spades.” The chauffeur welcomed politely. 

My head nodded as a thank you as I got out of the car. There I saw about 10 people lined by the hotel. 

The man in the middle smiled respectful towards me. “Welcome to Hotel Tres Spades, Miss Cino I am the manager of the hotel.” 

“Thank you for letting me stay in the beautiful hotel.” I said in perfect Japanese. 

My mother is Japanese and my father is Italian, so I am half-Japanese and half-Italian. However, I inherited most of my father’s looks. 

“Please, this way. I will show you to you’re room.” 

— — — —

I sighed as let my body fall onto the comfy bed that looks super inviting. Gosh, I was tired. I didn’t get that much sleep on the plane. Japan and Italy has eight hour time difference, so I’m sure my sleeping patterns will be all over the place.

I was a little disappointed that Mr. Ichinomiya didn’t bother to greet me himself. If him and my father  are partners then shouldn’t he come over and greet me to show his respects? Or didn’t he know that I was coming. 

My eye lids felt heavy and I found myself falling to a comfortable sleep…

FLASH BACK

My father summoned me to his office. He wasn’t the most caring father, but even he was an ass at times, he is still my father. I was raised up by mother before I turned sixteen. She was then later sent to hospital and six-years later she is still in hospital. 

“Padre? You wanted to see me?” I asked as I gently opened the door. 

“Sì.” He nodded, beckoning me to come forward. 

I entered his office, which probably put Obama’s office to shame. Father’s office was as large as my bedroom and the floor was made out of marble. 

“I need you to travel to Japan.” 

My eyebrows raised up in curiosity. He wanted me to go to Japan?! “Why?” 

“I have a special partner who lives in Japan. Mr. Eisuke Ichinomiya. He owns Hotel Tres Spades which is a international tourist destination and is making a lot of money. I want to own 50% of that hotel.” He declares. 

“And why do I have to go instead of you?” I inquire. 

“I have…Other business to attend to and as my next heir you are to do this.” He answers, not even bothering to make eye contact with me. “Do not come back until you get that hotel.” 

“But-”

I was quickly cut off by him. “You’re flight is tomorrow early in the morning.”

Father carries on back to his work. I frowned at him and didn’t even bother to ask any questions and exit out of his office.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I jolted awake by hearing the knock of a door. I let out a sigh as I remembered my father ordering me to get the hotel. I had no part of my father’s business, not until I take over, which he is very reluctant on handing over to me. 

My body hesitantly got out of the warm bed, I made my way towards the door. Placing my hand on the knob and turning it, the manager from before was standing in front of me. 

“Miss Cino, there is the I.V.C party tonight. We would be overjoyed if you came.” He smiled brightly at me.

I hesitantly returned. “Sure, what time?” 

“Around 8:00. One of our staff will guide you.” 

“Thank you.” 

He respectful bowed his head and turned away from the door. 

Great, a party. What I just needed.

— — — —