"Hey, sleepyheads," Bunty said, gently shaking them awake.

"Mama?" Elliot first stirred, his brown hair tousled, rubbing his tiny hands against his eyes.

"Mama and papa are going away for a couple of days," she told them softly. Flo's eyes focused on her.

"No, stay!" Elliot said, gripping onto her arm, Flo copying his actions.

"Stay!" Flo copied Elliot.

Bunty sighed, "you get to play with your Nanny." She pointed out. The kids quite liked their nanny as she often brought toys for them to play with and had a daughter around Elliot's age to play with them. "We're going to be back before you know it."

"Okay," Elliot said, though he was pouting.

"I love you," Bunty told him, hugging her son.

"Love you, too," he said, hugging back.

Bunty then repeated the words to her daughter, hugging the ginger girl. "Love, mama!" She said happily.

The door opened, and Bunty saw the Nanny was already there. Bunty stood up, "call us, well, Ada's house if anything goes wrong, and we'll come straight back. I'll leave Ada's number by the telephone."

"Okay. Thank you. And have a nice trip," the nanny told her.

"I will, thank you." She told the nanny before looking at her kids once more, "Bye-bye," she waved to them.

"Bye, mama!" They both smiled.

Bunty took the packed bag, after saying goodbye to the four dogs, and took the bag towards the car that was parked outside. "You saying goodbye to the kids?" She asked, placing the bag in the back.

"Flo would get upset if I tell her I'm leaving," Finn replied.

Bunty frowned, "what about Elliot?"

"You know he doesn't like me," Finn told her, watching her climb into the vehicle.

Bunty wanted to point out that he doesn't do anything to get the boy to like him but held back her tongue, not wanting to ruin their trip even before they left. Instead, she just hummed, looking out of the window.

The drive was quiet until they reached London. They parked in front of Ada's house and knocked on the door; no one was home. "Try the door?" Finn suggested.

"There's no way she would leave-" Bunty tried the door anyway, and it opened, "it's open..." She finished her sentence. "Must've forgotten to close it." Bunty and Finn made their way inside and placed the bag in one of the spare rooms. "I wonder where she is. Not even Karl is here."

"Maybe she went shopping?" Finn suggested. "You should find her."

"You? Don't you mean us?" Bunty questioned.

Finn rubbed his neck, "I've got to pick up something for Arthur," he admitted.

"You're doing business?" Bunty frowned once more.

"I'll be back soon," Finn told her, "it won't take long."

"Fine," she sighed. "I'll go look for Ada in the high street, I guess."

"Don't look so upset," Finn told her, lifting her chin, "once I get back, we can head to bed and-" he told her some very explicit things in her ear.

"Okay, okay," Bunty was quite flustered at those words. "The sooner you finish your business, the faster we can... Do what you said."

Finn smiled widely, "thanks, darling." He kissed her lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she smiled up at him.

"Oh, and if you do find Ada, don't tell her I'm here. I want to surprise her," Finn added.

"Okay, will do," she said.

The pair walked onto the street and went separate ways. Bunty didn't see when Aberama Gold and Isaiah came out from another vehicle and got into Finn's, and drove off.