Part 22

In the morning Finn and Bunty got told by Tommy what to do, they mostly had to wait until they get word from Michael if he found Charlie.

They sat by the phones and Bunty saw it was getting darker by the minute outside. "Do you think they'd actually blow up the train?" She questioned.

"Knowing John and Arthur, they probably would," he told her.

Soon a phone rang "we've got Charlie, he's safe" was all that was said and they hung up. But Finn recognised the voice.

"Fuck, we gotta tell Arthur" Finn rushed out of the room and down towards the station, Bunty caught up, running down the tracks, "Arthur! Wait!" Finn yelled. "Charlie's safe!"

An explosion burst the train causing debris to fly everywhere, Bunty got shielded from it by Finn who held her close to him, but, she couldn't hear a thing. "Finn?" She said but she couldn't hear her own voice. "I can't hear," she said, she felt tears falling down her cheeks, "I can't..."

"It's alright, Bunty" he cooed, pulling her into a hug, but Bunty didn't hear that either. Another explosion burst as well.

Finn took Bunty back home and let her rest. He gently stroked back her hair so it wasn't tickling her face. He hoped it was only temporary hearing loss.

He, once he made sure Bunty was asleep, made his way to check on the rest of his family, Tommy was not there, meaning he's probably still at the tunnels or just finished. Michael brought Charlie back home safely and Ada took him to Tommy's house.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Bunty slowly opened her eyes, "Finn?" She questioned and then gasped excitedly, "Finn! I can hear, I can fucking hear" she squealed excitedly, tapping her husband's arm.

He woke up rather rapidly from the tapping, "what?" He grumbled, still half asleep.

"I can hear," she told him, climbing onto him so she was straddling his waist.

"You can hear?" He asked, sitting up so they were now face to face. Bunty nodded, "you can!"

Bunty passionately kissed Finn's lips, she began unbuttoning Finn's shirt and then threw it onto the floor. His hands went to her chest where he did the same, pulling off her shirt and throwing it as well, revealing her brassiere. Finn kissed down her neck and towards her chest when someone walked in, "fuck" Bunty swore, covering her chest even though she wasn't actually naked.

"Sorry," Arthur said, covering his eyes before turning around, "Linda and I have been told by Tommy to take you both to his house"

"Right," Finn said, rushing to put on some clothes with Bunty doing the same. They both were flushed pink from embarrassment.

"I'll be in the car," he said, closing the door.

"Holy fuck that was embarrassing," Bunty told Finn.

"Yeah, it happens more times than not," Finn said, "the number of times I've walked in on John" he then shuddered, "you wouldn't even want to know"

"That just proves you all don't have good manners and knock first" Bunty scoffed.

Finn shrugged, "True, but still". Bunty shook her head at him before pulling on her suit jacket and then her shoes.

They got in the car quietly, hoping Arthur didn't tell Linda but by the smirk on her face told them otherwise.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

They soon reached Tommy's house and they all were gathered into Tommy's study. All of the Shelby family was there, including Johnny Dogs, Isaiah, Lizzie, Curly and everyone else's other halves.