Boric Flame

Quirk: Boric Flame

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Fire

Ability - The user can emit a green flame from their mouth. The user can control the flame as they wish. The fire is weaker then regular orange flames but the green flames can over power fire of any kind. But the user can also click their tongue to make their fire explode. All of the user's active green flames explode and cause a loud bang and bright green light. It doesn't cause much burning damage but does create destruction.

Combat Range: Long

Disadvantage: - The more the user uses their quirk, the harder it becomes for them to breathe. Smoke will rise from the user's lungs, making it harder for them to breathe and activate their quirk. Making their fire explode creates more smoke in the user's lung.

- The user can hit themselves with their explosion.

Special Moves: Dragon fire- The user creates a small flame of fire and inhale it before breathing out more fire. The user then creates their flame into bright hot fire dragon. Once the dragon makes contact where the user wishes, it will explode.

Fire Cracker- The user fire's their green flames all around them in a circle before making them explode. 

Hero/Villain Names: Ryu, Dragon, Green dye

My Input(Not necessary): This is what Izuku's quirk would be if he wasn't deem quirkless. I think the user would have support gear so they can ride on their own flames.