Stiles doesn't take a sip he throws the coke down and relishes in the burn of the Jack as it goes down in one go, the Bartender and New arrival look mildly impressed.

"What I went through a bad break up, I think I am entitled to a little self-loving, Oh that came out so much different than it did in my head," Stiles says shaking his head in disbelief.

"Trust me I know how you feel"  The newcomer laughs and downs his whiskey.

"So what happened?."

"He told me he didn't love me, that I was just his fuck buddy," Stiles tells them expecting them to ignore him now because he revealed it was a guy who dumped him.

"That's harsh" Matt says.

"I'm Damon" The new arrival greets Stiles and shakes his hand.

"Stiles" He greets back.

"What kinda name is Stiles?" Damon and Matt asks at the same time causing them both to laugh.

"It is a nickname, my real name is a Polish nightmare." Stiles laughs and his attention is directed to the bell above the door.

Three girls walk in Stiles recognizes Bonnie and Caroline, but not the other girl. 

"Well if you will excuse me I have to go follow those ladies over there" Stiles points and Matt and Damon laugh. Stiles raises a brow.

"Trust me, their is no point they're taken," Matt says.

Stiles smiles a wide smile and says "I bet you each fifty dollars that I can get the blond one to hug me in five seconds" He says slapping two fifty's from his wallet onto the bar.

Damon grabs for his own wallet and puts fifty on too and says "You're on" Stiles and Damon look at Matt and the Man just grins.

"My wallet is in my locker, but yeah sure your on, I could use an extra fifty bucks" He smiles and Stiles hops off his bar stool and walks over to the booth the girls are sat in.

Bonnie sees him before Caroline does and when he taps Caroline's shoulder and she sees him she jumps out of her seat to hug him, with a squeal of delight, he can't help but beam at her reaction.

"Stiles what are you doing here?" She asks still hugging him tight.

"I will explain just give me one second" Stiles says and runs back to the bar laughing he grabs his two fifty's and Damon's fifty and shoves them into his pocket.

"That was cheating" Matt huffs out.

"Actually it was quite genius, how do you know Caroline?" Damon asks.

"She is my cousin" Stiles explains.

"No way" Matt laughs.

"Me, Caroline and Bonnie used to play with you when you came down here, I didn't recognise you it's been what twelve? thirteen years since you last came down? I was Matthew back then, and you told everyone to call you... What was it?" Matt says wracking his brain.

"Batman?" Stiles asks laughing, Matt laughs and then blushes.

Damon looks at him funny and then at Stiles.

"Stiles was my first kiss" Matt laughs and Stiles blushes even more.

"I think it was you that turned me Bi because before that summer I was in love with Lydia Martin and then after that kiss it was like Oh My God, Danny got hot and so did Jackson" Stiles laughs sitting down again.

Damon bursts out laughing and he can't stop, Stiles sees out the corner of his eyes the girls are looking at them and he sees a quick flash of something on Elena's face.