My Cup -
Performed by Brittany S. Pierce & Artie Abrams

'Awesome.' Brittany cheered.

'Hold on. Are for singing about a cup?' I asked meanwhile tapping on my shoe.

'Yeah, totally.'

'We got to get out of here.' Quinn stood up to grab her jacket.

'Wait. No, no, no. Mr. Shue gave us explicit instructions...' Rachel muttered laying up.

'To write a song and our problem is, is that our only inspiration are mattresses and bathroom cups.' she continued putting on her jacket.

'Quinn's right, we're in the artists capital of the world. Poets, musicians, actors, playwrights. Every dreamer that's ever lived has passed through this city.' Puck agreed. 'And if we want our dreams to come true, we need to be out there with them, not stuck in here.' he spat taking off his guitar.

'Guys, I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, we still got those songs to write. If we don't write them, we're going to lose.' Finn explained with uncertainty.

'No. They're right. Can't you hear the city calling to you?' Lauren voiced.

'We don't need to write songs for Nationals. New york's going to write them for us.' Quinn lightly chuckled.

I Love New York / New York, New York -Performed by The New Directions

Performed by The New Directions

••••••••••••••••••••

Finns POV:

'Hey, can I try something out on you guys?' I asked turning around to face the boys. 'I think that one of our songs should be a duet with me and Rachel.'

'I just want to win. We all know that you two doing a duet is our best shot at that.' Mike smirked throwing a paper airplane my way.

'Awesome.' I smiled.

'Okay, can we just talk about the Jewish elephant in the room? Ask her out, dude.' Puck began.

'Who? Rachel? But she's totally into Jesse right now.' I replied looking back at my notes.

'You're in New York, the city of love.' he praised.

'I though that was Paris.' Sam chimed in speaking with a mouthful of chips.

'Anything's possible here, you need to ask her out tonight.' Puck demanded. 'Take her on one of those big, awful dates you see in those unwatchable romantic comedies that you grow a vagina if you watch all the way through.' he mentioned.