Not to long after, we made our way to our hotel, everybody hung out in the lobby meanwhile Mr. Shue was checking us in.

'Do you guys have skittles?' I asked one of the workers passing by Kurt and I.

'I'll go check.' The worker nodded walking away.

'So have you talked to you know who?' Kurt whispered.

'Kurt, there's about more than 100 people here, you don't gotta whisper.' I noted shaking my head. 'But to answer your question, no I haven't.'

'You are so gullible, Allaire.' he shook his head clearly disappointed by my response. 'He clearly liked you as well.'

'If he liked me, he would've kissed me back. Plus if i didn't need a relationship all these years, I don't need one now.' I awkwardly chuckled looking around to see if the hotel worker was anywhere near coming back.

'He's so on my list.' I heard a voice appear. I turned my head to see Santana crossing her arms.

'Have you been here the entire time?!' I nervously asked.

'Hell yeah. Anyways, you deserve so much better, like who does he think he is?! Ridiculous!' She spat giving a death stare to Sam.

'Way to make it obvious, Santana.' I inhaled slapping my hand against my forehead.

'Sorry not sorry, anyways, here's your skittles, these workers take so long to get one piece of candy.' she shook her head handing out the skittles. 'I snuck into the place where they have all the goodies.' she normally spoke shrugging.

'Finally, I've been waiting so long, thanks!' I thanked grabbing the candy out of her hand.

'It hasn't even been like 5 minutes Allaire.' Kurt giggled, while I gave him an awkward smile.

••••••••••••••••••••

'Do you know that I can get a ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at 3:00 in the morning from their all-night dining menu?' Kurt informed giving a big smile. 'I feel like Eloise.'

'I have pills for that.' Brittany said.

'All right, guys, this is your time. Now, you are all on lockdown till you finish writing our songs for Nationals.' Schue began. 'I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back.' He ordered.

'Aren't you gonna help us?' I asked playing around with my notebook.

'Uh, um...I will be back and read your amazing creations and give notes, but right now, I have to head to the theater to, uh, fill out some paperwork.' he stammered, clapping his heads, and walking out.

••••••••••••••••••••

As Time Passes ; sam evans [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara