Chapter 2

( Reaches Kai house inside kai room )
Kai : Here , take a seat in my room
Ren : Okay..
Kai : Do you like guys ?
Ren : Hell no im not gay .
Kai : Ohh... ( Kai suddenly felt hurt as he falls for Ren in the heart )
Ren : lets continue to play game than .
Kai : ( stands up and ignore Ren words ) I will go some drinks for you . (faking smile)
Ren : Okay.. ( looks shocked )
Kai : ( comes back and open his room door and sit down ) Here you go , take it .
Ren : Okay..
Ren : ( is he mad? )
(While ren open his drink and take a sip Kai kissed him )
Kai : ...
Ren : W..h..at a..r..e y..o..u even doing?! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GAY . I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU ! ( pushed Kai away and ran out of his house )
-- Next day
( Kai went to find out Ren address and go look up for him at his house )
Kai : ( knocks ren house door ) Ren ! Ren ! Are you there?? Please open up the door i need to talk to you !
Ren : ( come and open the door )
Kai : Ren ! I need to talk to you .
Ren : what is it ? We have nothing to talk about .
Kai : Pleasee...
Ren : Okay fine , come inside to my room than .
Kai : Okay...
( They went up to Ren's room and talk about it . )
Kai : ...
Ren : ... Okay speak up now what you wanna talk about .
Kai : I...I....I.. I'm so sorry about yesterday that i kissed you . But i fall in love with you when the first day of school in the morning when i was taking the train i saw you standing there and i was like my eyes were seeing stars .
Ren : .... So u fall in love with me ?
Kai : Yes...
( After that , Kai walk over to where Ren is seating and kissed him again this time . Ren did not hestitate and he kissed back and wrapped his arm around Kai waist and Kai kissed him deeper . Kai started to move his hand down to his shirt and pulled it up to play with his nipps . Ren let out a small moan . Kai suddenly move down again to his part and start fingering . As it was Ren first time he felt pain and let out some moaning and slowly Kai wanted to cum and he did . Ren keep moaning non stop and after that the next day )
Kai : How was it Ren? He smirks out a smile
Ren : Ahh.. ( blushed ) it's painful .
Kai : So sorry i cum too hard ..
Ren : ( blushed again ) it's okay..
( After all this Kai speaks again . )
Kai : Will you be my Boyfriend ?
Ren : ( Feeling happy ) YES ! YES !
( After that they all went to a date and stayed tgt as a couple . )

THE END
Hope your enjoy this story as i don't have any experience writing yaoi story or any others so do support and click like if your enjoyed it ! Do give some comment too ! :)