You Are Not Broken

You're not broken.

You can't be broken.

You can be hurt, traumatized, scarred,beaten, shouted down, and more.

But you are not broken.

You never were broken.

It was a lie. A lie to make you compliant to whatever darknesses were there to torment you.

It was a lie to make you feel like you were maybe irredeemable., unworthy of help, of safety, of comfort, and love.

You are not broken.

There is nothing to redeem, because you did nothing wrong. It was done to you.

By your body, by your mind, by your parent,.or your spouse. By a complete stranger...

You are not broken.

You are a beautifully whole human being who needs to be loved, and cherished, and believed.

You need healing, and kindness, patience, and honesty.

You are precious, and one of a kind. How can you be broken, when you are so beautifully made?

You are not broken.

I won't lie, you will never finish healing, but you can always be healing, and it's a good feeling.  You can always be healing yourself, and it helps.

Inside of you, deep down maybe.. there are.little bitty Sparks of fire and innocence and wonder and curiosity. Little bitty Sparks that you shoved way deep down, into little pieces,where they couldn't be seen... to keep them safe. You kept them safe.

It's time to bring them back into the light.

You are not broken.

It's time for you to shine. In whatever way makes you happy. It doesn't have to be visible to anyone else, just you. Share your shine with yourself again.

You were never broken.