Chapter Three - Season 1 Episode 6 - Lost Girls

Elena is honestly an idiot in this episode.

"What are you?" Elena asks.

If I was Stefan I'd say, "You obviously know, or else you wouldn't be here."

But he settles for, "You know."

Of course she knows. Firstly what other species is there (excluding the animals and stuff)

YA! A vampire. Uhh.

Oh. Never mind he actually says that.

And this --> "Everything you know... And every belief you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?"

She was being all detective-y, so let her have it. Tell her the life changing news! Spread the word! The cat just got killed! Let it die! Oh! She was digging up things she wasn't ready to hear, and when they tell her what she's been wanting to hear she goes, "Let me go!" Isn't that what you wanted. To know the truth.

"You just don't wanna die, do you?" Elena says.

What the hell does that mean. Don't just assume. Ask man! Stefan did not go on his knees, kiss Katherine's beautiful hand and beg her to turn him. C'mon!

And this "There was a time when this town was... Very much aware of vampires, and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why it's important that you don'tell anyone." Stefan says.

"I can't promise that." Elena says.

Little girl. Who in their right mind would believe (except for The Founders Council. Of course. And TVD fans too) that vampires exist. Your pretty little ass would end up in an asylum.

And this:

"Wait. How long have you..." Elena asks. Kind of.

"I've been 17 years old since 1864." Stefan answers, seeming to understand her unfinished question.

"Oh, my god." Elena mutters in horror.

What does she think. That he is two years old and that him and Renesmee grew up together at the time span of five seconds.

Anyways. Moving on to more annoying people.

VICKI.

Vicki is so annoying. I can't deal.

I felt like I should give her a chance.

Trust me I did. I tried to like her. And I was disappointed.

Like her and Matt are struggling. Kelly doesn't give two fucks. But she wants to get high. And fuck High School Jocks. And people's younger brothers.

If Vicki could honestly use her beautiful brain. She'd work really hard and try and get her and Matt out of their situation.

And atop screwing little Gilbert and toying with his feelings. Insensitive little bitch.

Jeremy is bæ. And nobody fucks with bæ.

____________________________________
A/N

So. I know crappy chappie. But hopefully the next chapter is not as poopy as this one.

Haven't updated in a long time. Sorry. But this chapter has been in my drafts for a long time. I had mixed feelings about this chapter, I don't think it's good enough.

Anyways. G'night beautiful people (nice heart. Ain't it?) It's only 06:39pm

\ _ / ( emoji btw)

P.s: Sorry for the boring chapter.

P.p.s: I'm working on the fourth chapter as we speak (not really tho. Speaking, I mean).

xx abrafluxx