I stick my tongue out at her.

"Real mature." Adriana laughs.

"I can be immature, I'm only twenty one." I tell her and she waves me off.

The photographer instructs us to stand one behind the other with Harmony standing in the middle since her hair is wavy. The wardrobe person takes my coat from me which I don't mind as I stand at the front of the line.

"Stand straight, shoulders back." The photographer tells us and I smirk. "Serve face."

"Always."

---

IrinaShayk: Two babes

5,200,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

Unlike myself, Stella is pretty connected with the influencers so we got invited to a party up in West Hollywood. We were there for maybe twenty minutes before leaving since it was boring as fuck.

Everybody was filming on their phones or cameras, the only dance move they did was twerking and it was just a weird environment to be in. Nobody felt real which reminded me of why I choose not to hang with these type of people even though we're the same age.

"Ugh, I should have never let you convince me to wear this dress." I groan as I look down at the dress that I'm wearing. "I look like librarian Phoebe."

Stella chuckles, "I love Phoebe's style, it suits her well."

"Yeah and now I look like I went shopping in her closet." I try to hike the skirt up but it doesn't stay up which makes me pout. Paparazzi are following us and I'm just not comfortable looking like this, I have never dressed like this.

I like to show skin and rock the model off duty look.

"You look adorable." Stella nudges me as she wraps her arms around herself.

"I don't want to be adorable, I want to be sexy." We both laugh at this. "What do people usually do when they leave a bad party?"

"Well, we usually would get ourselves a burger and maybe a milkshake to go with it." Stella whistles to herself as she looks away. "But we're not like those girls."

I feel really bad because my diet restricts me from eating what I like.

"Let's find ourselves a burger joint." I sigh dramatically. "I'll have fries and find myself a smoothie."

"YASSS!" Stella cheers. "Maybe you'll want a burger in the end."

"No." I shake my head.

Stella literally finds this random burger van in the middle of nowhere and we're eating in Adriana's car. I found a smoothie place before we arrived so I'm happy that I get to atleast have something that will provide me with the fuel that I need.

"In a horror movie, this is the part where the killer comes out and just kills everybody." I say with a laugh and Stella gives me a weird look. "But don't worry, my dad made me take jiu jitsu when I was a child."

Stella lets out a small laugh, "We should go to a drive in."

"Let me finish eating these fries." I tell her as I lock the car. I grab my smoothie from the dashboard before taking a really long sip because I feel so disgusting after eating those fries. They taste really good but I know that this is not good for me and I might be sick tomorrow.

"Ok."

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laugh as I look at my good friend. "Don't tell me that you have fallen in love with me."

"Maybe a long time ago." Stella smiles at me. "It's just nice to see you this carefree and happy. You're usually so uptight and it makes me sad when you don't go out and enjoy yourself."

"Life is not easy." I tell her simply. "Since I was young, all I ever wanted was to be the best at something and it was hard because I have ten older siblings. They're all so good at what they do and they know how to do multiple things which made it hard to find what I'm good at. I figured out that I was good at being Irina Palomino and there's no place for fun if I want to continue being this woman."

Stella shakes her head, "You're only twenty one."

"I know."