Her Final Goodbye

Jamie:

I wasn't in control of my own body anymore... I was blinded by pure rage and adrenaline when I grabbed the scissors that had been sitting from the desk.

I ran as hard as I could into the thing standing over my sister, Knocking it to the ground. . . And plunging The scissors into it's chest over and over and over again! It screamed and cried, I think that in that moment, I couldn't hear it! I didn't care about what would happen to me anymore, as I plunged the scissors into both of it's dark hate filled eyes until I couldn't move my body, and I fell to the floor.

Blair Carson:

I was too distracted on Elie, I didn't see that Jamie had a pair of scissors on the desk, nor did I see him run up and knock me to the ground. I didn't even have a chance to catch my breath before I felt the freshly sharpened blades rip into my chest. All I could do was scream! It was like he couldn't hear me!
"HELP ME!" I tried to yell, but nothing came out but blood. The last thing I saw was Jamie's twisted face bringing the Scissors to one of my eyes, the pain was unimaginable!
I couldn't scream anymore!
I could only think. . .
Think about. . .
What I could have done. . .
I could have . . . Loved them, all of them
I should have been a better mother, the Jamie and Elie. . . And Tait. . . I deserve this, ALL of this, it's all my fault. . .
My babies, I'm sorry! I know you will never know this, and that you will never forgive me, But I love you-