A blood curdling Scream

Blair Carson:

I was right. . . They only see me as a monster, there is no point in trying to change. I grappled Jamie's arm pulling him inside and throwing him too the floor. I was so distracted by Jamie, I didn't see Elie going upstairs.
"How can you protect Elie when you can't even stand up!?" I yelled to him. He darted up and ran directly into me, throwing his elbow into my stomach. The little brat then ran upstairs to his sister. Any thought of being a better parent has left my mind now... Congratulations Jamie Carson. . .
You've only made things worse!

By the time I get to Jamie's door it's locked... he really is fighting back now! What does he hope to accomplish, he's only going to get hurt more!
"UNLOCK THE DOOR JAMIE! YOUR NOT STAYING IN THERE FOREVER!" I yell condescendingly. I could hear soft crying from inside... was Elie with him?!
"Elie... Come here sweetheart! I promise I won't hurt YOU..." I say while quietly taking the doorknob off with a screwdriver, the same one I keep in the pocket of my dress...
"YOU CAN'T PROTECT HER FOREVER! YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF!" I yell louder to cover up the noise of me taking out the screws one by one. With a final click, the entire knob falls off the door, and if finally opens. . .

Jamie:

Something fell on the floor, I don't know what, I can't see it! I hold Elie closer shutting my eyes tight. "We'll be alright Elie! I promise I'll protect you! She won't hurt you, Just don't let go of me!" I say between tears.
From behind I hear a loud heart throbbing bang... "ELIE STAY BEHIND ME!" I scream turning myself so I face the door. Elie is behind me in front of the window, and Mom is standing in the doorway... holding a screwdriver. I shutter at this... The way she's gripping it tightly, It doesn't matter! As long as I can save Elie!

She completely overpowered me throwing me against the wall, I won't give up! I pick myself up rushing to Elie only to kicked to the ground again, I can hear Elie screaming. I can barely see mom standing over her...
"ELIE GET OUT OF HERE!" I scream as mom raises the screwdriver. I manage to get to my knees, but it's not enough to stop what happened next...

"ELIE!" I scream one last time before I hear her long, blood curdling scream ring out throughout the entire room as that- that THING plunged the screwdriver into her chest over and over and over.

I couldn't move... THIS CAN'T BE REAL! TELL ME IT'S JUST ANOTHER NIGHTMARE! ELIE CAN'T BE- MY SISTER IS-