Chapter 3

Klee pulled out the menu. Surely the names of the band players must be there right? Goal! The names are right there... Kaeya- lead singer... Venti- pianist... Zhongli- drummer... Albedo- guitarist... Albedo! That name continuously rushes through Klee's head.

'Albedo onii-Chan, don't leave me please...'

There it was. She could finally put a face on the man who was always in her dreams. This was him. It has to be him. She checks the schedule for their break time, 9:00. Alright, looks like Klee's gonna stay here until 9 or later. She had to talk to this man, she needed to know.

Klee analysed the face of this man. He seemed to be staring at Klee too. Perhaps he knew something as well? Maybe he also had his own daily wake up call bothering him?

'Albedo! Stop spacing out, we're starting.'

The man with long blue hair sitting on the high stool said. He must be Kaeya, the lead singer. The band started their performance, it was a nice, soft, calming type of music. What did she expect anyways, this is a cafe. 

9:00
Klee was honestly extremely nervous to talk to Albedo. What would she say? What if she was wrong? She should have thought this through. She was given around 2 hours to do so, yet she didn't. While Klee was panicking, someone tapped on her shoulder.

'Hey, could I sit here?'

It was Albedo. 'Lucky day' she supposes.

'I- Sure.'

'This probably sounds really weird, but I felt a connection between us when I first looked at you. It was like you were someone... someone from the dreams I have everyday. Dreams about my past life. Or maybe my other life. I don't really know, but perhaps... perhaps something similar is happening to you?'

This took Klee by surprise. It was true. This man was 100% someone from her past life.

'Actually... yeah. I was actually just about to talk to you about it. Thanks for solving that problem for me.' Klee giggles. 'You really.. how do I say this, it's like, you were my sibling in another world. And I can't remember much but, I wrote everything down in this notebook. Would you like to read it? Maybe you could see some similarities in our dreams.'

'Sure. Would you like to exchange numbers?'

'Of course!'

This feeling... it was good, the feeling inside her felt good. It's like something brought the two together, it was fate. Maybe, even, this was the person that her therapist talked about who had similar experiences with Klee. Ehe~