Zenitsu: Bottle boy

Little: Zenitsu Agastuma

Daddies: Inosuke Hashibira and Tanjiro Kamado

Mommy: Nezuko Kamado (NO SHIP WITH TANJIRO OR INOSUKE)

(Modern AU)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenitsu was sitting in front of the TV on Tanjiro's lap, watching Caroline. He saw the scary jump scene and starting crying into Tanjiro's chest. He panicked and turned off the TV. He cuddled into him and rubbed circles into his back. 

"Hey hey, shh, it's okay Zenitsu. It's just a movie. Oh, my poor baby." Tanjiro said, kissing his forehead. Inosuke came rushing in with a stuffed pikachu in his hand. ( I'M SORRY I HAD TOO).He gave it to Zentisu and he instantly felt better. Nezuko came in and picked him up from Tanjiro's lap. 

"Shh, it's okay, mommies here, mommies here." She said in a soothing voice while hopping up and down while still crying. She sat down on the bed and swayed from side to side. He eventually calmed down and Inosuke went to go get some warm milk for him.

Inosuke came back with the milk (SOUNDS WEIRD WHEN I SAY IT IN WRITING LOL) and gave it to Zenitsu. He took it and started sucking until he started getting drowsy. Nezuko picked him up and put him in his crib. She sat next to it and rubbed his face gently. She gave him a pacifier and he instantly went to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, my baby~"

(Sorry it's short, I'll probably edit it when I get a chance.)