The girl yelped in pain and stepped away, pulling her hand on her chest.

"Tori, your throw was slightly off. You should've aimed for the head, not hand." A voice said in clear irritation.

"Oh, shut it! I'm lack of pudding, okay!?" Groaned another voice.

The crowds turned their head towards the source of the voices, you also took a glance behind you and saw two very familiar girls that you get along with.

"That's the famous Hiromi Tori and Ayame Koruu from, right? The captain and vice-captain of the baseball team, what are they doing here?" Murmurs started to be heard among the students.

"You bitch! My hand hurt because of-"

Another ball zooming past and it hit straight on the mean girl's face, you swore you could hear a crack. "Ara ara, Gomen~ My hand slipped!!" Tori smirked as she approached you with Koruu beside her.

"Tori, stop bullying the trash. If she cries on her sugar daddies that she found on the site, it will be troublesome to take care." Koruu sighed, shaking her head, and went to help you to get up.

You muttered a thank you to her and looked at the group of mean girls in front of her.

You were clearly amused at the fact that Himeiko, the one who was hit by the ball, got what she deserves, a broken and bloody nose.

Taking few steps closer towards them as they back off, you still smile at them as if nothing had happened. "Next time, do something more productive," You bent down and took all of your books. "No wonder you all were in the last place during exams."

You walked past them without any single glance back to them with Tori and Koruu trailed not far behind you.

The three of you went to the entrance of the university and went to the parking lot, talking about your days and following Tori to her car. "Those fuckers really had to go and get you, out of all people." Grumbled Tori, still pissed with what happened.

"It's fine, I can handle them myself." You sheepishly shrugged at them.

"It's not fine, (y/n). They can't just go around and hurt you like it was a normal thing to do! I swear I'll bash my baseball bat on their car to show them who they are messing with."

Koruu gripped onto the base of her bat with eyes gleaming in burning hatred.

You only smile at them, knowing that it was no use to stop them from whatever they already had set on but you are grateful nonetheless for having friends like them during your university years.

The three of you actually met during the first day of university, stuck doing a group project together, and ended up getting close to each other.

Hiromi Tori, the captain of the baseball club in your university and the daughter of the principal. Despite being the daughter of the principal, she barely could keep up with the exams and monthly projects.

Then there's Ayame Koruu, she's the cousin of the famous MSBY regular, Hinata Shoyo. You met him a few times whenever you visited Koruu's house, just to say that he was an interesting man. But unlike her cousin, she more persuing into baseball and modeling.

Meanwhile you, you're just you, a girl with the brain and ranking above grades in every exam. Mostly, majoring in the art of literature, and computer science.

The three of you had something in common, that is majoring in Sports Science.

Tori looked at you with a pouty face as she and Koruu get into her car. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us, bae?" You shook your head in confirmation.