Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)

Zacznij od początku

"I don't remember asking, sweetheart~" the man purred and nipped at his ear. Atsushi yelped, squirming around in his hold.

"Stop- stop it!" Atsushi smacked at his arms that wrapped around his waist. A hand attempting to sneak it's way down his skirt. "Get off of me!" Oh, did he want to use his tiger strength so badly. But.. he was panicking. It wasn't a type of panic like how he'd gotten used to in battle. This was different, and he felt his mind racing and spinning around yet not a single coherent thought left his brain.

Atsushi could vomit, feeling the others rough fingers press against his lower stomach as they attempted to snake their way down his skirt. Key word- attempted. The male's arms and hands and body as a whole seemed to leave him, only a loud crash being heard. Atsushi gasped and whipped around. What happened-? Whatever it was he was thankful that it did happen.

The man had a red aura around him, it seemed, and his body laid on the floor, a hole in the wall from where he was.. thrown? "Well, well, well," why did that voice sound familiar? Atsushi turned his head back around, facing the direction between them as he looked to his right. "If I'd known you liked getting so damn handsy with women, I probably wouldn't have set up this meeting at all."

What was his name again? Chuuya Nakahara, one of the port mafia executives. Atsushi remembered well this man. Around the same age as Dazai. Ah.. so he was the one making the exchange. And based on the red aura around the man who'd seemingly been thrown, he could only guess Chuuya pretty much just saved something very precious of his.

"The deals off." Chuuya walked passed Atsushi. Atsushi nearly forgot he was disguised. He didn't have to worry about being attacked.

The other man was coughing his life out, hissing as he forced himself to stand. "What? We paid you!"

"You'll be fully refunded. Now I suggest to return to your scrubby shit-fest of a country before I send you down to hell." Chuuya didn't give two shits who paid who. Money was money and was easily refundable. The man couldn't exactly say no.. this wasn't their turf. They didn't know anything about it.

Security escorted the men and apparently a few more of the Americans that came with him out of the hotel. Atsushi watched as this happened. Oh wow.. so much had happened. He was just glad Chuuya came in time. Plus, this made his job easier. The deal was off, nothing to worry about.

"You okay?" Atsushi nearly jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder, still on edge he whipped around to simply see.. Chuuya. Oh.. they had to converse now..? He felt nervous.

Chuuya was nothing short of perfect, in Atsushi's eyes. He'd seen him in action many times. He had so many admirable traits. Loyalty, speed, cleverness, determination. Oh; and he was beautiful. Never before had Atsushi seen such beautiful fire-y red hair match up with ocean blue eyes. Everything about him...

Chuuya stopped for a moment. Ah.. of course this woman was still on edge. "Sorry.." he held his hands up in a sort of surrender pose, showing he had no sign of harming her. "Are you alright, miss?"

This woman was.. very beautiful. Very attractive. Her hair looked messily put together, her skin looked like a familiar type of soft. Her eyes reminded him of a sunset. He'd surely see them before.. as well as those cute glossy lips and long lashes. So familiar.. it was right on the tip of his tongue and yet he failed to remember who he'd seen such features on.

It seemed that both Chuuya and Atsushi were admiring each other's looks at the same time. Once the weretiger notices, he was quick to speak, voice accidentally cracking when he did so. "No- it's okay-! I'm fine! Thank you.." she gave a very quick bow. "I-ill be leaving now, bye bye." Atsushi knew he had to get out of here. Mission complete, plus of his cover was blown.. in front of a mafia executive..? No thank you.