The second years stiffened their stance as the manager approached them. 'it's his dark look again!' atsumu thought as he saw once again the demon appear from thin air but this time, not just one but three.

The three was in some kind of shackles and seemed like was being held back by the boy they're above with.

"I'll count to three fuckin dipshits, and if you all don't apologize and stopped bothering that boy, i'll have no choice but to take care of you without the school's knowledge."

m/n explained, a smile that can be considered as an ungodly smile was plastered on his face. He wasn't joking.

"W-we're not scared of you! y-You're just full of shit...!"

One of the guys retorted. Bad move. everyone thought as they looked at the now seething boy.

The boy who retorted was about to scram but was only held back by the manager, such strength was exhibited in a single grab.

He pulled him close enough to where he can hear him whisper.

"Look, im usually forgiving but what you did was not something im letting go. Now, i want you to listen carefully, you and your little group of man-children will stop harassing the new kid and if i hear that one of you are hauling his ass, i will see to it that all of your parents will receive you guys in a DIY box. You got it?"

He threw the terrified boy back to his group of simpletons, his face looked like he was shitting himself from m/n's statement.

"one more thing, if you don't believe me then don't, also, ever heard what happened to those degenerates in the third years? yeah, it's such a shame i have to put them in their place but they were in a similar situation like yours, oh and just don't ask for mercy when i personally turn you into a DIY product."

m/n smirked, as he shoo'd the said degenerates.

his ominous aura disappeared when he faced the two remaining students.

"im sorry for what they did to you, im l/n m/n the manager of the male volleyball club, and you're name is?"

The assaulted boy took quite some time before replying.

"Naganohara Akihiro....senpai" the timid boy replied his eyes was set on to the ground for unknown reasons.

"oi, introduce yourself, atsumu."

"huh? oh yeah, hey there, im miya atsumu im a second year too." atsumu plastered a grin towards the boy.

"You have a beautiful name, naganohara-san" m/n smiled as if he didn't just summon three mythical demons earlier.

"akihiro means shining prince, right? it's very befitting someone as cute as you." m/n couldn't help but get ahead of himself, he quickly noticed he made the boy a bit uncomfortable he regained his composure.

"Im sorry for that, i forgot we just met, but do you have a club already?"

atsumu's eyes widen, how come he talked so softly to someone he just met? he thought it was unfair cause the first time he and m/n met he was barraged with insults from the boy. Not that he'd admit that it was his fault.

"No, i haven't i was just planning to look at the volleyball club but then those guys cornered me and asked me to be their errand boy."

akihiro explained, his eyes started watering again. "hey now, don't cry, it's fine. you're safe now, if you're interested in the volleyball club why don't we accompany you? we're going to the gym now"

m/n attempted to make the boy feel a bit better.

"If it's okay..." akihiro mumbled as he swept of the dust in his clothing.

"uh m/n-san let's go now, the practice is starting anytime now." atsumu reminded, tapping impatiently as he watched the two conversed. It's not like he was jealous that m/n treats the new kid with care, he was just simply annoyed because morning practice is about to start. yeah, that's what it is.

"oh shit! let's go everyone, i'll send you to the gym while we change, okay? wait for me there."

akihiro could only nod as he and atsumu were being pulled with an insane amount force by the manager.

»»————- ♡ ————-««