The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52

Start from the beginning

"You have a lot of nerve showing up here. You're the reason, you and your despicable son, for my brother even being in this mess."

"I'd watch your tone young lady," Rose Cameron said, pointing at Coral, "We're still your guardians and the only reason you're being allowed to stay in that run down shack you call a home is because we allow it."

Glancing at Kie, Coral looked back at Rose Cameron's smug face before launching herself at the woman, "You fucking bitch!" she yelled taking a swing at the woman only to be hauled back by Shoupe.

"Damn it Coralina," he grunted shoving her back into JJ, "Don't make me arrest you."

"Why don't you take the Kooks down for a change?" JJ suggested to Shoupe, "Oh, that's right, they've got you in their pockets."

"Do you want to get arrested?" Shoupe questioned glaring at the teens.

"This is bullshit," Kie muttered.

"You know it's not a coincidence that your daughter is sitting with us," Coral called over her shoulder as the police pushed them to walk away.

"That fucking bitch," Coral seethed as she paced the length of the porch, "Making it sound like they're doing me such a huge favor letting me stay in my house. And how the fuck can they still be my guardians?" she questioned as she stopped pacing and looked around at her friends sitting on the Chateau porch.

"I mean technically they probably still are since your Uncle isn't back yet and Ward was the last person to take that responsibility," Pope spoke up cautiously shrinking back when Coral turned her glare on him.

"Have you tried getting a hold of Teddy?" Kie asked.

"Yeah, his number's disconnected," Coral replied, "Guess raising two kids didn't fit into his lifestyle," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Guys, we need to figure out what we're gonna do for John B. They're gonna kill him."

"I'm gonna testify under oath. I was there," Sarah said, looking at JJ, "I just need to get a hold of my sister."

"Your sister?" Coral questioned

"Yes, Wheezie is the only other person who knows that Rafe wasn't home that day. Kie do you have your phone?" she asked, taking the phone when Kie held it out to her.

"Wheezie?" JJ said rolling his eyes, "We're gonna base John B's innocence on you and Wheezie?"

"Yes! Look, I got us into this mess. I'm gonna do my best to get us out," Sarah declared before walking inside with Kie's phone.

"Well she's right about one thing. We need to do something," JJ said looking at the others, "Our boy is a PO-dub right now, okay? He's being held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution. Are we just gonna sit here?"