6

- Naoya POV -

I stood by the other side of the door and listen to the conversation that my father and (M/n) were having. (M/n) was going to Jujutsu Tech the next year and he'll be gone for three years. He set out the basic rules to not reveal his face and whatnot.

(M/n) finally walks out and starts to walk next to me. I was still mad that he showed half of his face to Gojo even though they barely met. Plus, he kissed him! I notice he was looking at me. "What?" I ask with a harsh tone. He jumps and turns his head away. I didn't want to be mean, but I was irritated about what he did with that Gojo. I look over at Toji, who was going out. "Where are you off to?" I ask. "Somewhere important. I'll be back in a couple of days." He says. (M/n) tries to reach for him, but Toji walks away. He's giving him the cold shoulder as well. I sigh and continue walking.

"Hey, (M/n).~" A girl greets him. I watch as she put his arm on him. I felt something inside of me go off. I push her off of him. "Don't touch him! He doesn't need your filthy hands on him! He doesn't like you, you disgusting woman!" I shout at her. (M/n) holds me back and takes me away to our spot. 'What's up with you?' He asks using the shadows. I push his hands off of me. "You know what's wrong?! You let a Gojo - someone you just met - see half of your face! Not only that but let him kiss you! I am your best friend! I don't even know what you look like underneath that mask! Shouldn't I deserve to know?! Shouldn't Toji and I get to know first what you're hiding!? How could you let someone you just met see instead of your friends!?" I shout at him. I felt tears roll down my eyes out of anger. "I wanted to see you for the first time without those stupid bandages! Hell! Half of your face at least! Do you know how much it hurt me to see that?!" I shout. Luckily no one was around to hear our conversation. "Now, in a year you'll be going to Jujutsu  Tech with that stupid Gojo kid! You be his friend and suck his face for all I care! You hurt me (M/n)! Not only me but Toji as well! Who knows where he's going now and if he'll ever be back! Just...Just leave me alone." I tell him. He stood there for a moment before disappearing away into the shadows. I lean my back against the dying tree. I felt my hot tears run down my face and look up at the sky. I felt so much pain in my heart. I felt so alone.

.....

Toji came back, but he had a child with him. He had a relationship with a woman and she gave birth to a baby boy. She died a few years after the baby was born. Megumi was the boys' name and he was only three years old. Toji wanted him and his son to still live in the Zenin Clan, but my father was refusing. Though, (M/n) convinced him to let the two stay. Even when Toji pushed him away as well, (M/n) still stood up for him. (M/n) didn't give any glances to us after my outburst towards him. He stood his distance away from us. I regretted my decision for shouting at him like that. I know we should fix everything up, but when I try to talk to him, he gave me the cold shoulder.

"(M/n)-kun!" I look over to see him holding up Mai and Maki. He created a bond with the twins. His shoulders jump up and down as he silently chuckles. I look away and continue walking.

.....

A year has passed and it was time for (M/n) to go to Jujutsu Tech. He stood by the entrance of gates and held his bags. Toji and I stood behind him. "(M/n)..." I call to him. He turns his head to the side, but not fully towards us. I bite my lip. "(M/n)..." something inside of me hesitated on saying how I felt. "(M/n)-kun! Come back safe! So you can teach us how to fight!" The twins came and ran to hug his legs. Toji looks at me and sighs. (M/n) crouches down towards them and pats their heads. He then gave them both a kiss on the head. Megumi runs to (M/n) and hugs his arm. (M/n) did the same to him as he did with the girls. He stood back up and looks back at us. He waves bye and I look back at him. I felt heartbreaking. He turns his head away and starts walking. Don't leave! Please! I have so much to say to you! I went to start chasing after him, but Toji held me back. "Let me go! I don't want him to leave!" I shout. Toji pushes me back and grips me onto my shoulder. "Don't you think I don't want him to leave either?! It's hurting me just as much as you! But we can't do anything right now! All we have to do is wait..." he whispers to me. He lets go of me and takes Megumi away. The twins went back home. I stayed at the entrance for a while longer. Hoping that (M/n) will come back. (M/n)...please don't leave me. I feel so empty and alone without you. My knight...