After about an hour of her throwing outfits at you in the changing room you finally managed to pick one. It wasn’t as revealing as some of the others, but it was still enough to make you feel like your face was on fire. You’d chosen an emerald green and black lace-up corset that fit snuggly against your body and pushed your chest up. The corset came with some black lacy panties and emerald green, thigh-high stockings that had straps that attached to the bottom of the corset. It also came with a see-through green housecoat. Sakura had been trying to get you to choose a see-through bra and see-through panties, but there was no way you’d ever wear those and be able to not just hide under the covers. Sakura finished paying and handed you the bag. As the two of you left the store she looked at her watch again. She’d been checking her watch constantly during your time shopping and it was really starting to make you curious. “Sakura, do you need to be somewhere else?” She jumped slightly and shook her head violently, “No! It’s just… Hana only promised to keep him busy for so long…” You tilted your head, “Keep who busy?” Sakura kinda chuckled and rubbed the back of her head, “Well…you know how Kiba was supposed to be back tomorrow?” You nodded and encouraged her to continue, “Well he actually got back earlier today.” Your mouth fell open and your eyes widened. Sakura continued talking, “Well…I’d already made the plans with you to go shopping, and I figured the two of you would want to…’spend time’ with each other, so I pleaded with Hana to keep him occupied until around 2, so that you’d have time to shop and…get ready.” By this point your face was extremely red. Hana was in on this too? You had no idea how you’d be able to look her in the eye next time you saw her. You were starting to panic thinking about how you needed to dust your apartment and everything else you’d planned to do today, to be ready for Kiba coming back tomorrow.

You grabbed Sakura’s hands and squeezed them in yours, “Sakura I need your help!” She agreed without hesitation and the two of you broke into a sprint towards your apartment. By 1:30 your apartment was sparkling clean, you had a simple dinner ready to go, it just needed to be heated up, and you’d had a shower. Sakura had left before you went to shower, locking the door behind her. You slipped into the outfit and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your face turned several shades of red. You’d never looked so womanly before. You had straightened your hair so that it was shiny and perfectly smooth, you’d also put on a little light makeup around your eyes and a light layer of pink gloss on your lips. You hesitantly stepped out of the bathroom while rubbing some of the vanilla scented lotion Kiba liked on your skin. You paced nervously back and forth, debating putting on the housecoat.

You had no idea what Kiba’s reaction would be. Would he even feel like it? After all he was getting back from a week long mission. You sat on the edge of the bed and bounced your leg nervously. You glanced at the clock. It was nearly 1:45. You had to hand it to Hana for keeping Kiba busy. If you had just gotten back from a mission you’d probably try to beat anyone that got in your way of getting to Kiba, but somehow Hana had kept Kiba away. You huffed out a breath and flopped back on the bed, closing your eyes. You tried to get your nerves under control and relax. Right at that moment you were glad that Hana had also taken Gus for a few days to help another cat be socialized, cause it would just be awkward having Gus there right now. You could only hope that Kiba would have left Akumaru at his place too. You were just starting to feel your body relax when you heard your doorknob rattle. Your eyes snapped open and you sat up. You heard the jingle of keys and you knew instantly that it was Kiba, since he was the only person you’d given a set of keys to. You jumped up and looked around frantically, trying to decide how to greet him. You quickly decided to just jump onto the bed and you tried to assume one of the less embarrassing poses you’d seen at the store earlier.