Chapters 601 - 605

Start from the beginning

"What does the Headmaster have to say to this?"

Fan Qi was already drenched in his own sweat. He knew the truth behind the whole matter. He had only agreed to cover it up because Ning Rui had pleaded so badly. Now that Jun Wu Xie had uncovered everything before everyone here, he found himself at a complete loss.

"It wasn't me! It's really not me! It was Yin Yan! Yin Yan was the one who lured that Spirit Beast in! I had nothing to do with it!" Realising that she was about to be declared guilty, Ning Xin was suddenly completely terrified. She couldn't care less about anything else and just pointed at the desperately cowering figure of Yin Yan and screamed.

Yin Yan was already so hopelessly terrified that he could not move when he heard Ning Xin's accusation. He lifted his head in shock and his face was suddenly filled with utter disbelief.

He would never have dreamed that Ning Xin would pin all the blame on him like this.

"Yin Yan, I saw how pitiful you were then and I begged my father to protect you. I had not thought that it would cause my father to be implicated into the matter. I was too soft hearted, this really has nothing to do with me and my father." Ning Xin on the spur of the moment, quickly decided to shift all responsibility onto Yin Yan, her eyes suddenly vindictive and venomous.

~

~

~

Chapter 602 : Seventh Slap (9)

One of Jun Wu Xie's eyebrow raised as she looked at Ning Xin putting up her last struggles.

Yin Yan fell back sitting on the floor, his face filled with despair and disbelief. He stared at Ning Xin blankly, looking like he had not known Ning Xin before.

Was this girl before his eyes, who seemed to be almost losing her mind, really Senior Ning, who had once pulled him back from the abyss?

Every word that Ning Xin uttered with her accusation was really driving Yin Yan to tip over the edge.

At that moment, Long Qi saw the look in Jun Wu Xie's eyes and he strode one big step forward and reached out his hand, wanting to grab Yin Yan.

Yin Yan quickly snapped back to his senses and backpedaled with all four of his limbs.

"It wasn't me! It's not me! Senior Ning, why are you doing this to me? I have always obediently listened to you. You had wanted me to go around and spread vicious rumours about Jun Xie, and then asked me to encourage Li Zi Mu to smear Jun Xie's name, I did everything as you told me to do! Thereafter, you had asked me to make use of Jun Xie's detested name to discredit Fan Jin, which I carried out as you said as well! Why would you do this to me now! ? I have been absolutely loyal to you all this time!" Yin Yan was overwhelmed by the horror he felt at that moment and he carelessly spilled everything about Ning Xin giving him orders to carry out all those misdeeds.

He was afraid, he was deeply afraid. Back at the Battle Spirits Forest, he had completely lost his nerve. After returning back to the Zephyr Academy, he found that he had completely lost his courage. Everytime he saw Jun Xie, he had found himself completely overcome in indescribable fear.

Long Qi was standing right before his eyes, and he looked absolutely terrifying. Yin Yan had no doubt that if he did not try to defend himself from the accusation, that towering giant of a man would most definitely kill him!

"It was plainly you..... You were the one that wanted to get rid of Fan Jin, you were the one that wanted the men from the Rui Lin Army and the Cloud Treading Peak killed. I had nothing to do with it. I was just following your orders."