Minamoto Clan Arc -Part IV-

Start from the beginning

"That must be it then," Itadori voiced out. "What are we waiting for? Let's go right now!"

"Wait!" Chihiro stopped him. "There will be troublesome security guards loitering around the school yard at night."

"But I have the right to enter the school," she tried to reason. "Grandpa has given me the permission to enter the school perimeters, right?"

"In the day, not at night," Chihiro cleared. "Even the students registered there couldn't get pass through them. Really fishy, isn't it? Our family might really hide something in there."

"It's your family, not mine," she corrected.

"But the thing they hide was made by your family," he countered. If it's not because of Gojo, probably they would bring a whole debate session right there and then. The older male stood up, looking at them with his hands on his hips.

"Now, now," he started. "Let's rest and meet up in front of the school at five? We can think about how to deal with the security guards later."

"Understood."

--

"Where's Gojo-sensei?" she asked, heads lifted once she heard footsteps approaching. Her eyes still searched for the tall male, but he was nowhere to be seen. Their expression told her all that he has his own plan and left the youngsters alone on their mission. A sigh escaped her mouth while pocketing her phone back. "Well that's already expected from him."

"What's new?" Kugisaki asked, peeking on the school yard behind the wall. There were probably more than ten security guards loitered around with their flashlights on. "Dang, that's so many! People might start to think that place might be a bank or something."

"Chihiro, what's the plan now?" Y/N asked, leaning her back onto the wall behind her.

"My friend used to tell me they infiltrated the school at night through the wall near the second building. There are so many unkempt bushes around it, and it'll help to cover us from the security guards," he explained and looked towards the wall he mentioned. The wall he pointed was high, but not high enough for them unable to jump through it. Also, they got Itadori on their side who possessed a superhuman strength. They all agreed since there's no way the security guards were on speaking terms with outsiders judging they didn't even allowed students to enter.

Chihiro was the one who led them since he was familiar with the area and jumped first. Itadori and Fushiguro followed suit once Chihiro found the area cleared from security guards. The two boys helped Kugisaki to jump through even though Kugisaki rejected their helping hands. The wall was slippery, and it could really endanger them if they were not careful. Once it was her turn, the two extended their hands simultaneously and made them looked at each other. They might start barking on each other if Kugisaki didn't scold them.

"Let's hurry, guys! We don't have time to play a knight in shining armor," she rolled her eyes. Y/N chuckled and accepted their hands for better support and leaped through it swiftly. Afterwards, the two boys jumped down behind her and hid behind the bushes until the security guards checking the area left. His hand was lifted and signed them to follow him quickly and they went across the grassy field until they entered the building.

It was eerie and cold. The place was not anything like what she saw in the morning as if something happened here. If she got to say, it was creepier, and the cursed spirit presence was thicker than before. She could feel them everywhere around her. A sudden low rumble echoed throughout the hallway, alarming them.

"Let's hurry and recharged the protective charm," Fushiguro suggested, and they nodded. Chihiro walked first, leading them through the dark building. Even though they were alarmed that a cursed spirit might pop up before them but turned out there was not a single cursed spirit appeared in front of them.