Chapter 19 - idiotic

Beginne am Anfang

Oh to have those hands around my throat once more.

We stood facing each other for a moment that felt like forever, looking up at the musty blonde as he had his hands buried deeply in his pockets, only just slightly seeing his fingers twindling away behind the seams and fabric.
My eyes scanned his ensemble before laying on his belt, finding the keychain I got him for Valentine's hanging from the denim loop holding up his belt, a lump in my throat formed as I looked back up at him.
He kept it, after so long he kept it.

I stepped closer to him feeling the gap between us to shrink, inches apart we kept ourselves completely silent, the only sound being our hearts beating in rhythm with each other's.
It was hard not to just throw myself at him there in the moment, I can't even count how many times I've had to repeat that line.

Probably about... 47

I'm like a broken record around him, repeating myself over and over and over again.

"Y/N?"
Porco's breath tingled against my cheeks lingering down onto my neck and collar, creating a shiver down my spine and my hands to tighten into clenched fists
My head shot up to have my eyes meet his,
Porco hands raising to cup my face gently as his thumb grazed my bottom lip.
I gripped onto his wrists before resting my forehead against his, our breathes going in time.

One in... one out... one in... one out

"I left Caitlin, My parents kicked me out.."
my eyes widened as i was shaken out of this picture perfect moment and back into reality, Porco's face was stained with... happiness?
He was happy?
"No more Caitlin, no more bossy parents telling me who to be with, more us time"
His hands trailed from my cheeks down to my waist, pulling my hips to his as the cold metal of his belt buckle pressed against my lower abdomen.

"Why the fuck did you do that for? You got nowhere to live now and with a face like that you won't survive on the streets"
I stepped back so I could see his idiocy in full view, portrait and high definition.

"Do you not understand? I'm free! We have complete freedom now to be together!"
Porco ran forward to me grabbing my hands tightly and pulling them towards his chest, I froze in place looking at him like what I was hearing wasn't what I was dreaming to hear for the past few months.
"We can run away from this shithole together, look at me and tell me that's not what you want"
His voice quietened down as he raised one of his hands to my cheek, his breath speeding up as the edges of his lips curled up into a devious smile, like a boy seeing a chocolate factory.

"Well yeah-"
I managed to get out, I was dumbfounded and still trying to process the information that was just thrown at me like a packet of knives.
Was he actually serious?
Where would we even go?

"We could go anywhere y/n, I still have some money left in my account that could take us a couple miles out, Marcel said he would loan us some money until we get on our feet!"
His grip on my hands tightened as his hopeful glare stared through to my soul,  this idea of his was what I'd politely call..

Fucking idiotic.

"Porco this isn't a fairy-tale, we can't just run away somewhere and everything will be fine. Realistically we wont get by without struggling, and we're still in school !" I sighed giving his hand a slight squeeze, he could just stay here, it's not like my parents would kick him out.
It wasn't even long since I blew up at him, it would be stupid if I just forgave him so fast.

"Just.. stay here with me.." My voice quietened as I rest my forehead against his, my hands letting go of his and trailing up to his torso, my palms feeling the pounding of his heartbeat through his chest
"I hate you for what you did.. you made me an adulterous whore.. a dirty mistress.. I was with you before her and yet I was made to be the problem.."
Porco's grip tightened around my waist ever so slightly pulling me in closer, his head slightly tilting back to look over at me with a soft pout placed gently on his lips