Chapter 8 (FLUFF)

HARRY

The week at Louis family was over way too fast.

The last night there, I couldn't sleep at all and when Louis noticed, he pulled me to his chest, gently kissing my forehead.

„What's wrong, baby?" He tiredly asked.

„I don't want to leave tomorrow. It's so nice here. I love your family."

„Aww, baby. It'll be alright. We can visit them the next time you don't have school."

I shook my head.

„That's in December! On Christmas!"

„Hazza, you'll see them soon enough. Tomorrow's our last day. We're going to do something special, okay?"

„Okay..."

I nestled my nose in Louis neck and he laughed a bit. „Good Night, baby."

„Good Night, BooBear."

Louis laughed at the nickname and I smiled happily and moved closer to him.

„You're already the closest to me as possible."

I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes, sighing. Louis ran a hand through my curls and I fell in a calming sleep.

I never slept that good since month to be honest.

I felt so safe.

Every time I was with him.

I loved him so much.

The next morning when I woke up Louis wasn't behind me anymore so I turned around looking for him in panic.

„Lou?" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes.

„Lou?" I now asked, a bit louder.

„I'm here, baby."

Louis came right back from the bathroom, blowing me a kiss.

„I was already so worried." I tiredly said and he laughed.

„That's cute."

I smiled at him. „I'm cute."

Louis laughed and bend down to give me a kiss.

„Sure, you're. You're the cutest."

-

„Let's go to the Beach! All Boys and Girls, down here in the kitchen! FELICITE! LOTTIE! PHOEBE! DAISY! DORIS! ERNEST! LOUIS! HARRY! ALL DOWN HERE!"

„Mom does it still. She always did it when we were kids and now still. Calling all of our names, I mean. I feel like in the old times."

Louis told me as we walked over to the car.

I giggled.

„Mom only had to shout two names. Your mom has to yell seven. That has to be exhausting."

Louis mom laughed and made Ernest and Doris sit down in their kids seats.

„Sometimes it is but I'm used to it. When Louis is home it's seven names, that's right, but most of the time it's six."

She again laughed and let Phoebe and Daisy sit down in the second row.

Louis and I sat down in the third row of their black van with Lottie and Fizzy. Fizzy was in a bad mood as always I guess but she was very nice also.

Lottie and the others were and Phoebe loved me.

She was very clingly but that was cute.

„Hazzieeee! Can you help me put my shoes on?" She asked me before we went to the car.

„Phoebe! You're a big girl same as your sister! You can do that by yourself!"

Johannah scolded her and I smiled.

„It's okay. I enjoy doing it." I said and Phoebe hugged me entuasiasticly.

„You're the best!" She told me and I laughed.

„I love you, Hazzieehh! And Louis too but I love you more!"

„I'm sure you love me but Louis here loves me a while longer. But. . . I love you both too."

She pouted. „You have to love me more! I'm so much cuter and I'm even smaller than him!"

„Okay, I love you more." I winked at Louis and he send me a smirk.

Phoebe giggled and hugged me again.

„Hey! I want to hug him too!" Daisy suddenly yelled and I was hugged by two girls.

„I promise, I love you both. Don't worry."

„Can you sit next to me?" Daisy asked me.

„No, he have to sit next to me!" Phoebe protested and Louis mom interrupted them quickly.

„Leave Harry alone girls!"

I grinned and Louis punched my shoulders a little.

„They love you, look."

I nodded and smiled.

„I guess so. I don't even know why but it's okay for me, I guess. I like beeing liked."

Louis laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders to pull me to his chest.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

„I love you."

„I love you too." He said and we looked each other in the eyes.

Blue and Green. Our colors.

The day at the beach was so much fun. Lottie stalled a boy at the beach the hole time, happy, and Fizzy glared around, mad at the others that had fun like me and Louis.

Well, she wasn't annoyed by me but by Lottie. She was so happy and talking the whole time and Fizzy only looked at her angrily and annoyed.

„She's on her period." Lottie whispered in my ear as Fizzy walked a few meters in front of us when we went to the kiosk to buy ice cream.

„That's not nice I guess." I said.

Lottie shook her head.

„It really isn't. I'm not annoyed and mad at everyone and everything when I have it, I just have pain that I feel like I'm dying."

I nodded understanding.

„Lottie, I don't think that's interesting for Harry."

Louis said and I giggled.

Lottie was a great person to hang out with, I thought. She was so chilled and she was much like Louis.

The last day was over way too fast and then we had to fly back home again.

„I had a fantastic time here. Thank you so much." I told Louis mom when I hugged her tightly for the last time before heading back to LA.

She smiled and hugged me back.

„I'm going to miss you, Harry. You're such a beautiful and nice boy. Thank you for making Louis so happy. He really is now. Before you came, he wasn't like that at all but now he's. Because of you. Thank you."

I smiled at her. „It's my pleasure, Miss."

Louis mom sighed.

„It's Jay, Harry."

I bit my lip, smiling.

„Sorry, Jay."

„It's fine, love. I hope I'll see you both again soon. The twins will miss you a lot. Well, I wish you a good fly and get home safe! Give me a call soon, Louis, okay?"

Louis nodded his head and grabbed my hand.

„I'll, mom, I promise."