Epilogue

Happy Independence Day to all and Happy Birthday to 'Bliss'.

This epilogue wasn't planned but an idea came to my mind while writing last chapter. Hope you all will like it. Sorry for the delay.

Not proofread.

***

Next Morning

Prachi woke up quite early feeling fresh, though she had slept for few hours only. She looked around and remembered how she landed in this room. Smilingly she glanced towards Ranbir who was deep asleep.

Prachi got up from her bed and went near Ranbir, careful not to make noise. She perched on side of his bed and gazing at him. Unknown to herself, she caressed his hair lovingly. He fidgeted slightly and before Prachi could move, he opened his eyes, holding her in same place.

The first thing Ranbir saw after waking up was the girl of his dreams looking at him lovingly, in real. Biggest smile appeared on his face. His eyes brightened as his mind replayed previous day's events in flash and realization dawned to him that his ladylove was lovingly staring at him.

Prachi was still lost in his eyes. Ranbir's expressions slowly turned mischievous looking at dazed Prachi. Chirping sound of birds brought Prachi out of trance. She got aware of his contemplation and hastily tried to get up, but Ranbir held her wrist.

"Good morning to you too, Prachi." He said, sitting up.

"But...I didn't..." Prachi was confused.

"Tumne kaha nahi...par tumhare mere paas hone se hi meri morning best ho gayi na..."

Prachi blushed and started moving away again but Ranbir didn't loosen his hold.

"Not so soon, Prachi."

"Ranbir...Please..."

Ranbir smiled contently looking at her crimsoned face. He kissed her hand lovingly and then let her pull away. She ran into washroom, too shy to face him.

Ranbir got up and moved towards window. He noticed, slowly darkness was seeping away...sunrise was few minutes away. He heard the noise of door opening and turned to see Prachi coming out, slowly wiping her face with towel. She was looking like a fresh flower, sprinkled with dewdrops.

She looked at him once and then looked away blushingly, when she found him already staring at her passionately. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, Ranbir went to get freshen up but not before uttering 'beautiful' huskily, while passing by her.

After few minutes, Ranbir came out of washroom only to find Prachi missing. He panicked and hurriedly picked up his mobile to call her when a message popped on his screen. It was from Prachi.

'Don't freak out, I am perfectly fine. Bina koyi sawal kiye, jaldi se lake par aa jao, I am waiting for you.'

Ranbir rushed towards lake without wasting a minute. He reached there and saw Prachi standing near shore of lake, her back facing him. He came to stand beside her when she turned to look at him smilingly.

"Prachi..."

"Wo hum..humari life ki nayi shuruaat karne ja rahe hain...to...I wanted us to see the sunrise together..." Prachi replied, answering the question in his mind, before him voicing it.

Ranbir smiled enthusiastically at her proposition and took her hand in his. She entwined their fingers and both turned to look at sun rising. Colors of sky were changing slowly, making various enchanting patterns. They stood there for long time witnessing beauty of nature, dreaming their future life. The sound of footsteps brought both back to present.