Chapter 6

After dinner I decide I'm tired so I reluctantly fall asleep. Unfortunately I dream again. I see the evil lady who tortured Alexandra earlier. She's in a different room with an official looking lady. They sit across from each other at a glass table that is very white just like everything else in the place.
"Has everything been going to plan?" the official looking lady asks demon woman.
"Yes, ma'am. Susan Rose has sent them on their way here. The girl is getting the messages. I almost feel bad for her since she had to see her little friend like that. Almost. Don't worry, Boss. I'm not letting emotions get in the way of work." Demon woman says.
"Good, good. I'd like this to be sent to her." Boss says.
"Will do. Just making sure, but does it affect anything since the boy and girl have a little thing going on?" Demon woman asks.
"Nope. Even if it did I hate to admit it but I have a feeling we wouldn't be able to tear them apart. That girl I swear, we'll figure out what it is with her, but I just don't get it. She'll fight tooth and nail for something she feels strongly about, it's fascinating." the boss says.
"It really is interesting. But you're right we will figure her out. Good talking. I'll see you in our next meeting." Demon woman says walking away. This is the last thing I dream of, then I sleep in the warm darkness.
Page Break
I wake up myself which feels amazing. I rub my eyes and slowly open them. I realize that I have a periwinkle-purple colored blanket over myself with a cushy pillow behind my head. I look over and see Gannon talking with Matt even though he is behind Gannon and I. Gannon turns back around and sees me awake.
"Morning sleepyhead." he says smiling.
His hair is wet.
"How do I have a pillow and blanket? And did you take a shower?" I ask him curiously.
"Last night I didn't fall asleep for a while. About two hours after you fell asleep the came by with a rack of pillows and blankets. I put a pillow under your head and covered you with a blanket so you could be more comfortable. Oh yeah, and I took off your shoes too because you kick in your sleep, but it doesn't hurt if you're not wearing shoes. And yep, I took a shower. This bus is apparently a little different than the others because there's small bathrooms. I figured you'd get up and take one when you wanted." he explains.
"Cool. What time is it?" I say
"Eleven-thirty in the morning." he tells me raising his eyebrows. "Does sleeping till then seem like a problem to you?"
"Don't judge me. I got more sleep so I'll be in a better mood. They haven't come around with lunch yet, so I can take a shower and get ready so that will only take a half hour, then I can eat lunch and I'll be all ready." I say.
"They came around with breakfast already." he says.
"Oh shut up." I say.
He just shakes his head at me. I get up and find the bathrooms. I see there are dressers-smaller than the ones in our dorms-with the usual initials. There is only one pair of clothes in mine so I assume we'll be arriving wherever it is we're going at some point today. I go to the showers and take a quick shower, getting ready for the day. I come back to my seat on the bus exactly thirty minutes after I left. After about ten more minutes they come around with a rack filled with trays of food for lunch. I end up getting some almond chicken, brown rice, and egg rolls. It's one of the most delicious meals I've ever had. After this we drive for four more hours. At about four-twenty we hear an announcement.
"Excuse me passengers, quiet down a bit please. This is very important." the bus driver says.
My friends and I stop talking for the moment.
"Thank you. As some of you may know we are driving to the government's headquarters." the man continues. "We are pulling up right now and you will be dropped off. There you will await further instruction. You will do exactly as we command. If you do not cooperate you have been told of the consequences-I'm talking to you, Miss Crossfire." the man says.
I roll my eyes at this comment but the man keeps on talking. "You will learn eventually what all of this is about. Not yet though. Things are very blurry, but they will come back soon. Thank you,and goodbye." With this the security guards march down the aisle and pull each one of us out of our seats. We are-very rudely in my opinion-'escorted' out of the bus into the regular looking area except in a different place. We walk down the hall and into a strange looking facility. It has the same bluish glow that all of my dreams have had. We pass many doors, but only one catches my attention. I catch a glimpse of the demon lady from my dreams in one of them. It is no doubt her judging from what I saw. I dart past the guards and run back to the room I saw her in. Anger surges through me, more powerful than anything I've ever felt before. I sprint into the room hearing yells behind me. All I can think about is being focused on finding that lady. I scan the room probably looking slightly like a crazed lunatic. I see the lady and I tackle her at first sight. I pin her arms down by her head and growl in her face.
"What makes you think you have the right to torture an innocent girl like that?" I scream in her ear.
I punch the lady in the face as hard as possible. And again. And again. And again. I feel something warm and smooth on my knuckles. Then someone pulls me off of her. I fight against them but it's no use. I can't fight the guards here. At least I think that who it is. I feel tears trickle down my cheeks. As they drag me away I look at the lady. She lays on the floor, eyes rolled up in her head, face covered in blood. The guards crowd down by her to look at the damage, blocking her from my view. I stop fighting and let my body go limp. Her blood drips from my fists. Everything smears into blurred colors as I am pulled to I don't know where. As this happens I close my eyes and everything goes dark as I loose awareness of my surroundings.

A/N: So, I think I'm doing okay with the chapter lengths, but I'm not sure, so yeah. If you'd like me to post more, or make the chapter longer, I can and will! Thanks for reading!