Immediately after, the knife in her hand started to move. While the two men were screaming miserably, she had carved out the words 'I am a killer'.

At the same time, she used her mental power to destroy this part of their memory before dragging them out the door.

1

The villa Zi Yi purchased was located rather remotely and there were no passersby at night.

She threw them in a bush that was a kilometer away from her villa.

She had also changed all the CCTVs nearby when she returned. However, she was worried when she saw the bloodstains on the ground.

"When will I be able to finish cleaning up so much blood?!"

On the other side.

In a secret room with dim lighting, there were two people and their faces were indiscernible.

One of the men was reporting to the other.

"Boss, we've lost contact with Number 321 and 322."

"The reason?"

"We could not find the reason. They suddenly stopped all contact."

"Search. Be it dead or alive, you must find them."

"I understand."

"Send others to deal with that man."

"I understand."

...

Just as Zi Yi finished getting rid of the bloodstains, someone knocked on her door.

Chapter 72: Don't Be Afraid. We're Here to Search For Someone

Translator: Henyee Translations Editor: Henyee Translations

Zi Yi walked over and stood behind the door to sense who was outside. When she did not detect any killing intent or malice, she opened the door a crack.

There were several men in black suits standing outside. They all gave off a strong aura, but were different from those two who carried killing intent. Instead, they resembled men from a legitimate organization.

"What's the matter?"

The men had not expected such a beautiful young lady to be the one opening the door.

One of the gentler looking men in a suit answered, "Miss, don't be afraid. We're here to search for someone."

He then took out two photographs from his pocket. "They are internationally wanted criminals and I wonder if you have seen them before."

Zi Yi shook her head. "I haven't seen them."

The man kept the photograph and reminded her. "Miss, if you've seen them, please call the police immediately. It will bring disaster to you and your family if you were to shelter these people."

"Ok."

"Excuse us then."

When they said their piece, the group of men left for another direction with big strides.

Zi Yi closed the door, turned around and walked inside.

When she arrived at the courtyard, she suddenly recalled that many of the items here had been used by those two men.