Kissed Out

" Remember, Jason. We're on vacation, so no Super Hero business."

"He's one to talk," Robin muttered from his perch on the roof, looking up at the sky. "I mean, Nightwing snuck his uniform along as well, so what's wrong." He'd purposefully slipped away, so he might not have his older foster brother hovering over him, not because he wanted to be out and about chasing villains. "Why'd we even have to come. We could have stayed home over summer break with Agent A. Right?"

An alarm went off. Robin knew he shouldn't, but he dropped into action and headed to the building where the alarm went off, but from across the street he saw the place the heist was happening was a jewelry store. He also saw a black cat on the roof. "Great."

Robin moved into action, following after the black cat and tackling them onto the roof. The person behind the mask glared up at him while Robin pointed a finger. "You're working with Cat Woman, aren't you?"

The person stared. A smile broke across their face. "You're not from around here, are you?"

"What?"

"You're speaking English, not French."

"I completely understood what you said!" Robin snapped.

"And what is Robin doing..."

"Cat Noir. We don't have time to play. The robbers are..." A girl dressed in a red leotard with black spots tilted her head, looking at him.

Robin frowned. He pointed at Cat Noir. "So, it is obvious he's a cat, but what are you?"

"I'm Ladybug," the girl smiled. A slight blush spread across his face.

"Um, maybe get some antennae to go with that outfit?"

"Jerk! And this is our turf!" Ladybug protested.

"Yeah, we can handle it." Cat Noir waved his hand. "And definitely not aligned with Cat Woman, whoever this."

"Notorious thief."

"You are kind of cute though," Ladybug leaned closer, frowning.

"Wait!" Cat Noir protested, placing a hand against his chest. "You think Robin is cuter than mwah?"

"Who's Robin?" Ladybug asked, then followed up by saying, "And we need to catch them, so let's go!"

She took off, leaving Robin sitting on Cat Noir. Cat Noir frowned. "So..."

"I'll let you up, but if it turns out..."

"I was going to bring up the fact Ladybug doesn't really know anything about Superheroes despite being one herself."

Robin got off, letting him go.

"So, bye! Both of us enjoyed making a new friend."

"Friend?" Robin frowned, his arms folding across his chest.

A finger tapped his shoulder, and he heard a voice behind him - Nightwing's voice. "What did I say before we left?"

"Hypocrite."