tumko meri fikr rehti hai

After a few bells Dr. Asfandyar answers

Dr. Asfandyar : assalam o alaikum.

Person on the other end : where have you been. Why didn't you come to hospital and weren't even available on phone.

Dr. Asfandyar then explains his full schedule for the day.

Person : maine aap ko tv pe dekha tha (I saw the function).

Dr asfandyar with a smirk :tabhi puch rahi ho... tum ko meri fikr rehti hai (still you are asking.... were you worried for me.)

Person : haan, zaroor hai (yes, definitely.)

The smirk turned into smile on Dr. Asfandyar face.

For next few seconds they heard each other breath. When someone knocks the door.

The person knocking the door : Dr. Zubia I have brought your dinner. Please take it.

Dr. Zubia opens the door and said : ji...shukriya (ok... Thanx)

Hostel staff : dr. Zubia aap ki tabiyat to theek hai aapne subah se kuch khaya bhi nahi aur na hi aap room se bahar nikali. (Dr. Zubia, your health is fine, you have not even eaten anything since morning and neither did you come out of the room.)

Dr. Zubia : ji hum bilkul theek hain (I m perfectly fine.)

Hostel staff : ok then goodnight.

As soon as the person leaves Dr. Zubia closed the door and remembered that she was on a call.

Dr. Asfandyar : tumne din bhar khana kyun nahi khaya (why didn't you had meal today).

Dr. Zubia was silent.

Dr. Asfandyar : I m asking you something..

Dr. Zubia : aap ne khaya kya (did you had your meal)

Dr. Asfandyar realizing the reason of her hunger strike decides something and says : goodnight.

Few minutes later someone knocks Dr. Zubia's window.

Although she is scared yet she opens the door and got the biggest shock of her life.

Dr. Zubia : aap yahan kya ker rahe hain (what are you doing here.)

The reply was : agar tum mere liye bhooki reh sakti ho kya mai tumhare liye yahan tak nahi aa sakta. (if you can stay hungry for me then why can't I come for you.)

Hearing his word she became more red than tomato.

Dr. Zubia : andar aa jaye. (come inside).

Entering the room person saw that food was still untouched.

Person : ab kyun nahi khaya tha (still you didn't had the dinner)... now I am perfectly fine and have returned back safely.

Dr. Zubia looked here and there and thought : kaise bataun ki inko yaad ker rahi thi. (how to tell him that I was in my lala land.)

Not getting any response from her he held her hand and pulled her towards him.

As soon as she pulled, Dr. Zubia said : Asfiiiiii

Wrapping his arms around her he nuzzled her and said : phir se kaho..... (say it again)

Zubia shakes her head in no and hide her face in his chest.

Asfi : bolo naah (say it)

Zubia : asss...fi

Hearing his name from her mouth made him more happy and his hold tightened.

Asfi : lets have some food I m very hungry

Zubia : Matlab aapne bhi nahi khaya (you also didn't had dinner)

Asfi : jab meri hone wali biwi bhuki hai toh mujhko bhook kaise lag sakti

Zubia is bowled by his statement.

Asfi loving this closeness.

Asfi : Zubi abhi kitne deer mujh se aise chupne ka plan hai ya tumko aise khare rehne me maza aa raha hai (zubi how long you plan to hide from me or are you enjoying being in my arms) .

Hearing her nickname Zubiya shyly speaks : come lets eat.

Asfi removing his hand from around her : ok

As they sat and enjoyed dinner Asfi phone rings.

Asfi : hello assalam o alaikum.

....

Asfi : ammi aap kyun pareshaan hain mai bilkul theek hu aur maine dinner bhi ker liya. (ammi I m perfectly fine and I have had my dinner.)

.....

Asfi :ok.

Cutting the call Asfi dials again but this time video call.

Zubia thinks : ye Asfi ko kya ho gaya hai. Ye mere room se kisko call ker rahe hain

After first ring the call is answered. Looking at his mothershe was shocked and tries to hide but Asfi holds her hand and shakes his head in no.

Lubna : aap kahan hain... (Where are you)

Asfi looks at her Zubia shakes her head in no but he pulls her hand in seconds Zubia is standing infront of camera while Asfi is behind her.

Zubia is scared to look in the eyes of Lubna.

Lubna smiles which is obviously missed by Zubia and asks : Asfi aap otni raat ko Zubia ke pass kya ker rahe hain.

Asfi : aap ki hone wali bahu sahiba ki demands hain(this due to your would be daughter in laws demands) ....Zubia shakes head but still not raising her head due to shyness and fear..... Madam subah se bhooki hain to mai inko khana khilane aaya tha (madam is hungry since morning so I have come to feed her.)

Lubna laughs hearing her Usmaan asks what is the matter. She indicates Usmaan and Gaiti to come and removes her earphone.

As soon as both join her she says : aaj hum aap sab ko apne Asfi ki pasand se milwana chah rahe hain (I want to to meet my Asfi's choice) . And she shows the screen to all.

Looking at the screen Usmaan smiles and says : ye sirf Asfi nahi humari bhi choice hai. Welcome to the family beta.

Gaiti : are waah Asfi tum toh bare chupe rustam nikale. Zubia humari taraf dekhye to.

Zubia nods and turns more and more red due to continuous blushing.

After talking for few more seconds Asfi decided to end the call. As soon as the call got ended zubia in anhry mode : aapne ye kya kiya sab kya soch rahe honge humare bare me.

Asfi wraps his hand around her waist and whispers in her neck : they are happy and I did it because I didn't want anyone to question you or your character. I m not interested in affairs or timepass I want you as my wife as soon as possible.

Hearing this Zubia had tears in her eyes as first time someone was thinking about her respect and cared for her comfort and in next second she turned around and hugged him with all her strength.