Jimin rolled his eyes..and again looked at Yoongi smiling..

Jimin: From vending machine cause you are a whole snack..

Jhope sequelled.

Jhope: Oh my god I loved this!!!

Jimin: Really!!

Both hugged each other shouting..

Yoongi: Don't shout . So noisy..

Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek.

Jimin: Honey let's get married tomorrow..

Yoongi started walking to other side being annoyed.

Jimin followed him clinging..

Other Side:

Tae: Jimin where did you go(pouting)..

Jungkook was managing all the activities as he was the college president. Suddenly he saw a small figure standing back facing him. He went to him.

JK: Don't you know junior students are not allowed here...(cold voice)..

Tae flinched hard and turned around.

Jungkook felt like his breath stopped looking at the beautiful boy.
He saw how adorable the boy was looking at him with panicked doe eyes, chubby cheeks, pinkish lips which are looking so kissable. His hairs falling over his eyes a little.His big shirt making him look so small.

Tae became scared..
Tae(in mind):Omo.. I think he is a senior... Is he going to beat me!..what if he starts bullying me.. no no..tae you have to do something.

JK: What is your name??

Tae gulped looking at him..

He ran out with full speed from the back stage leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook.

JK: Hey stop!!!What the ..(disbelief look)..

Meanwhile Jimin ,Yoongi and Jhope came to Jungkook.

Jimin: H-hello Jungkook Hyung did you see someone standing here?(nervous)..

Jhope: He is the one who you were talking about,that very adorable boy..

Jimin; Yes and beautiful also...

Jhope: Really??

Jimin: Yes and very very cute..

Jhope: Oh my god.. I will make him my best buddy..

Jimin: No.. he is already my soulmate (sternly)..

Jhope sadly nodded..

Jungkook left not able to bear their dramas...

Jimin: Jungkook Hyung!! Off he left... Wait I have to find Taehyung..bye honey,bye jhope..

Jimin left.

Jimin was searching for Tae. Finally he saw Tae sitting on a chair.

Jimin sat beside him.

Jimin: Why did you left..?!

Tae: I am sorry chimmy.I saw a scary man that's why (pouting)..

Jimin: Did you just give me a nickname???(happy)..

Tae shyly smiled and nodded.

Jimin: Awww.. you are so cutie...Btw who is that scary man?

Tae: I don't know him..

Jimin: How did he look? Did he say something bad to you?? Wait I am going to beat him!!

Tae: Chimmy relax!.. he just told me juniors are not allowed there..I just ran from there...  oh he had a batch on his shirt .. It was written college president..

Jimin widened his eyes..

Jimin: Was it a handsome man wearing all black?

Tae: Yes yes..do you know him?

Jimin dramatically gasped..

Jimin: I hope you will rest in peace forever.. I know you from few hours but I love you my soulmate.. RIP my soulmate (Oscar level acting)..

Tae: C-chimmy why you are saying like this??

Jimin: He was Jeon Jungkook.. College president and Topper of our college from businesses department. His father is 50% investor of this college. He is very very very I say very scary.. I mean it. You are dead now Tae...(fake tears falling from his eyes)..

Tae's soul left his body. His hands became cold and sweat formed on his forehead.

Tae: W-what will I-i do now C-chim??(teary eyes)..

Jimin gasped..

Jimin: oh no no.. don't cry.. I know him.. our dads are business partner. I will try to talk with him . Or I will tell Suga honey (shy)..

Tae: Who is Suga honey?

Jimin: The one whom I went to meet. My fiance..

Tae: Really!!(happy)..

Jimin nodded..

Tae: Thank you Chimmy..

Jimin: It's okay my soulmate.. oh now let's change our numbers. Text me okay..

They exchanged their numbers.

After that the program started.

They got their schedule. Fortunately Jimin and Tae shared few classes as Jimin was majoring in Dance...

After that Jimin and Tae talked a little as they became late. Jimin forcefully made Te agree to go with his car and dropped him.

After Tae bade goodbye to Jimin he went inside house..

Selugi: Bear.. how was your day?

Tae: It was nice.. I made a friend.. he is very nice.. his name is park Jimin(boxy smile)..

Selugi:See I told you..okay now go freshen up.. Then come to eat fast...

After Tae freshen up he came downstairs and saw his uncle and aunt sitting on the table waiting for him..

Tae: Uncle when did you come?(smiling)..

Sengun: Half an hour ago.. how was your college?

Tae: It was good uncle..

(Kim sengun, Tae's uncle, works in a company. Seems a little cold but caring)..

Three of them ate their dinner. Tae helped aunty to do the dishes.

After everything he came to his room and made ready his outfit and backpack for the next day..

He did his night routine and wore his Tata pajamas..

Now he was laying on bed.

Tae: Should I message chim now?... Do it Tae...

On message:

Tae: Chimmy this is me Taehyung...😊.. What are you doing?😊...

After one minute he got a reply.

Chim💖: Who Taehyung??