The girl looked surprised and almost offended when I picked up the call so I just smiled at her with a fake apology in my eyes before I stepped away to my room. That girl went from real pretty to real chatty in a matter of seconds.

Phone convo

Z: I'm all done, you ready to come & see?

N: Stink youn understand how you jus saved me oh my God.

Z: What you mean?

N: I'll tell you when I get over there, I'm not tryna start no shit.

She laughed.

Z: Aight, come over. & if that girl says anything to you, just ignore her please.

N: Will do.

Z: See you in 5 seconds

I smiled.

N: See you in 5 seconds ma.

End of phone convo

I got up, trying to figure out a way to get out without that girl talking my ear off again but my thoughts were cut short as she was waiting for me right outside my door with a bothered demeanor on her face.

"Um..hi?" I said awkwardly. What the fuck bro.

"Were you talking about me??" The girl said.

"Were you listening to my conversation?" I asked incredulously.

"And what if I was?" She retorted.

"Then that's invasion of privacy. I don't even know you." I responded.

Man ion got time for this I jus wanna see Zaylani.

"I'm Meera." She said that as I was immediately know everything about her just by knowing her name. "Now were you talking about me?" She continued.

So she didn't tell me her name after all. Who just talks someone's ear off before even introducing themselves? Good golly.

"I'm Nique. Now were you listening to my conversation?" I spoke in her same tone and she only scoffed. "Yea..a little odd if you ask me but I got somewhere to be so excuse me." I said as I squeezed passed her.

"Where?" She asked nosily and I looked at her crazy.

"With all do respect, you should be putting your energy into decorating that room of yours & not minding people's business." I responded, visibly annoyed.

She just stood there acting dumb so I took that as my cue to leave.