Limited Love Chapter 2

* Lindsey *

I open my eyes to see Nick next to me fast asleep. I get up quietly and yawn stretching my arms out. I hate mornings! I grab my suitcase and change into some clothes throwing my old ones in. I would have to find a place to wash them when I hit the road. I grab the food bag and take out a cinnamon pop tart my favorite! I am about to walk out the door when Nick's voice calls out. " Wait! Where are you going? " He asks. " I just needed somewhere to crash I'm getting out of you hair now. " I say taking a bite of pop tart. " Your really not a bother and you aren't leaving. I know about your boyfriend he called last night and I have a idea about what he does to you. " He says. I purse my lips and shake my head walking down the stairs when someone grabs me. " Lindsey. I can protect you. " He whispers. Tears stream down my face. " No one can help me. " I whisper looking into his eyes. " I work in the police department I can deal with this and get him locked up. " He says looking at me seriously. " Sooner or later he will get out and come back. I will be gone and he will find me then he will most likely kill me. " Nick glares at me grabbing my arm gently. " Don't ever say that. Stay here with me I can protect you. " He says desperately. I frown and shake my head. " As good sounding as that is I won't put that burden on you. I won't let him hurt you because of me. " I say sadly. " Im trained for situations like these Lindsey! I do this for a living. " He says grabbing my hand and looking in m eyes. " You have to trust me. " He whispers. I nod. " Only for a few more nights. " I say placing my bags back down. He smiles and nods. My phone rings and I am about to grab it when Nick snatches it and answers. I glare at him he did not just do that. " Hello. " He says keeping his voice calm and confident.

• Nick •

" Hello? " I say into the phone. " Where are you!? " The guy from last night demands. " I told you to leave her alone but apparently you don't listen very well to directions. Now I am going to tell you to leave her alone one more time and if you even communicate in any way with her again I will personally come over there and lock you in jail. Is that understood? " I say calmly. " Just put her on the phone. " I growl. " Nope. " I hang up not wanting to talk to him again. Lindsey looks at me shocked her eyes are wide. I smile and throw my arm around her and gave her a look that said ' told ya so. ' " How about we go to the mall and some lunch? " I ask smiling down at her. She nods and I grab a jacket and my keys to my red Ferrari. She smiles and I open her door for her and walk over to mine driving to the mall quickly. We walk around and I watch as she looks longingly at Bath and Body Works. I smile and lead her inside and watch as her eyes light up and she runs around the store picking out candles , sprays , body washes , lipgloss , hand sanitizer , and anything that popped out to her. She pulled out her credit card when I pushed hers away and handed mine to the lady. Lindsey frowns. " I have money. I can pay for my own. " She says. " My treat. " I say simply smiling at her as she smiles back. After that we walk over to Victoria Secret which I was not happy about but went in anyway. I follow her around like a lost puppy and watch as pretty much every employee tries to flirt with me. I just keep walking and don't make any eye contact. One lady comes up to me and puts a hand on my arm I watch as Lindsey frowns looking slightly jealous. " Can I help you today? " She purrs. I shake my head. " I think my date knows where she is going and what she wants. " I say emphasizing the word date so the point would go through. She frowns and glares at Lindsey walking away. I follow Lindsey to the underwear and watch as she pulls out some short girl boxer shorts and some matching bras. I pay for this as well not making Lindsey very happy. I also secretly bought her a $200dollar gift card for future reference. We then head over to a clothing store where she buys a party dress , some tank tops , shorts , jeans , shirts , and more. I pay for this almost not able to get away with it but I always win. After we were done stuffing my car with all her bags and went to Polo Tropical. She got a rice bowl and I got a chicken sandwich it was delicious. She smiles and we walk back to my car when she remembers she forgot her purse inside. She runs back in and I sit waiting for her in my car.

* Lindsey *

I walk back inside the restaurant to get my purse when a hand goes over my mouth and I am dragged out the back door. I bite the person's hand as hard as I can I am dragged into a yellow Camaro and thrown in the back seat. I try desperately to open the door but it is put on child lock. I look in the front seat and it is none other than Blake. My eyes fill with fear and sobs start to rack my body. This was what I knew was going to happen if I stayed here.

* Nick *

After about 5 minutes of her not coming out I went back in to see her nowhere in sight. " Lindsey? " I say knocking on the girls bathroom door when a very angry women walks out I walk in really needing to find her when I realize she isn't in there I walk out looking in the restaurant. She was nowhere in this building and I think I know what happened. The guy from the club had found her and took her and I was going to have to get her back.

...................................................

Hey guys cliffhanger :) Hope you guys liked it. Will update when I get 1 comment that person will also get a dedication. Also everyone go and read my sister's books! Her user is tosprayloveonherface

Thanks!! So vote, fan , comment .

Love Kassidy <3