Chapter 16 - Réponses

Start from the beginning

“Hahaha that is so funny my middle name is India,” I say as I shake her hand.

“Really? How odd,” She says.

“My first name is Malia, my brother gave me my middle name. He is sitting over….there,” I say and point to him when I find him. She turns around and looks at him. He sees us, and I wave to him and he awkwardly waves back, looking slightly confused.

“His name is Cameron he’s 19, I’m 16,” I say.

“I’m 18,” She says. Well I was off about the age but I was pretty close.

“Do you live around here?” I ask as a conversation starter.

“Well no, I am here because my little sister who is a bit younger than you are wants to see these Magcon Boys or something,” She says. I almost spit out my cereal but I kept my cool.

“How old is she?” I ask. India obviously doesn’t know anything about Magcon because she would have recognized Cameron in a heartbeat.

“She is 14 almost 15,” She says.

“What’s her name?” I ask.

“Sambrita, but we all call her Sammy or Sam because she doesn’t like her full name,” She tells me with a small laugh.

“Why are you here? Is it just you and your brother are you here for the Magcon thing too?” She asks. If only she knew.

“Well we are here for the Magcon thing, and no I am here with a bunch of my friends. Well they are Cameron’s friends but I have become close with them as well,” I say, it is so nice having a conversation with someone who doesn’t judge you for your fame and stuff.

“That’s so cool!” She says.

“Yeah.”

“I thought Magcon was more of a girl thing though, why is your brother coming and all of his friends?” She asks. “Not that boys can’t go it was just that to my knowledge the fan base was mostly girls,” she quickly rushes out and I smile.

“Um, well, I wanted to hold off telling you this because it was nice to have a normal conversation with you, but my brother and all of his friends including me. We are Magcon,” I say to her. I just see her eyes widen and her jaw fall open.

“Oh my god. Sammy will kill me if she finds out about this, she is currently in the room because she didn’t want to come down,” India says starting to panic.

“Hey, it’s okay I am sure that any of the boys would be happy to sign something for her. Do you have VIP passes?” I ask. She shakes her head.

“Well now you do, give me one second,” I say and I walk over to where Cameron and the rest of the guys are.

“Who is this?” Cam asks.

“India,” I say with a smile, I knew the name would catch his attention.