🌼 Chapter 11 🌼

LMFAO I FORGOT
Song is Airplanes B)

3rd POV
---------------

Atsumi woke up late for school. School started at 8:40 am, he woke up 9:00 am. But honestly, he didn't feel like going today, he called in sick.
Proceeding to get out of bed, he changed into some other comfortable cloths, of course, after taking a shower because he felt icky. He slipped on an a hoodie with his pet Axolotl, Grape-Head, printed on it, with some casual striped-on-the-side shorts that were black & white & to top it all off, Totoro ankle socks.
After changing, he couldn't really leave since their gym teacher was outside protrolling the area making sure any students weren't skipping. A typical thing for a highschooler to do, who has genuinely nothing better to do. Like me, yes I'm calling myself out.

"Ahhhh...", Atsumi sighed because he was bored.

The best thing he could think to do at the moment was try & take another nap or play some random game. He chose to play a random game. He chose to play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild.
While getting to the final temple, before getting the Paraglider, he heard a knock at his door. He checked the time & realised it was now officially after school, damn it.
Getting up to get the door, while about to open it, Akemi slamed it open.

"ATSU-CHAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY??"

Atsumi fell to the floor.

"UHhhhH, i'vE bEEn hERe-?"

"WHY?"

"I WOKE UP LATE."

"I'm not really surprised-"

There was silence for some time.

"ANYWAYS, COME ON TO THE KITCHEN, WE'RE ALL GONNA GO MAKE CHICKEN SOUP FOR TOONO-KUN!"

"WHY?"

"HE'S SICK!!"

Atsumi quickly shot up, grabbed Akemi's wrist & bolted to the kitchen where the other club members were.

"Ah, you're here now..!", Itome said kinda silently

"Yeah *breathe* we finally made it..", Akemi said outta breathe.

Time skip
-----------------

They begin to make the Chicken Soup, each club member taking part in at least something.

Shikatani - Cleaning duty

Itome - Chopping things & making noodles

Tamura - Choping things

Yuri - Special Sitter

Akemi - Finding bowls

Kashima - Oven watcher

Atsumi - Cleaning duty

They were soon able to finish quickly with everyone doing their part using the already there goods
& soon enough boom, a good Chicken Soup!
But before they took it to Toono, Kashima add a cute little note on top, writen in a special language no one knew. (Estonian)
Soon enough later, they were walking to Toono's dorm

-------------

As they were walking, Shikatani walked a little faster to catch up with Atsumi.

"Sooo, Atsumi, how've you been?", he said while scooting to the side a little.

"I've been fine, you?", Atsumi said.

"That's good, & I've been fine I guess..!"

Atsumi smiled & Shikatani blushed a little bit.
Finally they all arrived at Toono's dorm, he was napping uuntil he heard his door open.

"Huh..?", he said

Kashima came in since the rest of the club didn't wanna come in, so only he did.

"Hey babe, are you feeling okay, Kashima asked..?", he asked in a calm tone.

"Oh yeah I am, thank you for asking & what's that?"

"It's Chicken Soup, everyone in the club made it for you..!"

"Oh, thank you..!"

"You're welcome!", Kashima said while giving him a small peck on the head.

Tamura peaked his head in.

"Kashima, we're gonna leave you here, make him better that way he can continue to make more Madeleines for me & Yuri, & maybe Jimmy..!" Tamura slightly yelled

Toono just gave him a look.

         Like this ^ 🤡

"Heh, alright I will..!", Kashima responded right before Tamura dashed away.

Anyways stepping back from the 2 lovebirds, everyone went their seperate ways, in others words back to their dorms.

Atsumi had thoughts in his head, him also remembering how he & the others, along with Fujisaki, saved Shikatani from that werido. He was proud of that, I am too.

Finally reaching is dorm he changed into some pjs & layed on his bed, he was tired, today was fun.

That's gonna conclude all of chapter 11!
Anyways I love you all & I gotta go now,

Stay fresh~