eleven. sadie heroux

Start from the beginning

Wilbur looked at his brother, proud and brimming with joy. "We got the Blade and the Queen!"

"We have the Blade and the Queen!" Tommy raised his closed fist in the air, imitating the newfound determination that Wilbur had. Another round of cheers had spread throughout the vault along as netherite blades thrusted into the air.

The revolution has begun.

𓆸

Everyone arose in the surface, armed with full-sets of armor, equipment and most importantly, filled with their desire to bring back L’manberg at all costs. Leaves crunched beneath the heels of their boots. The sun rose at it's highest peak, it's light dauntingly rained upon them.

"Let's take it back." Tommy looked at Wilbur determinedly.

Wilbur managed a smile, a bittersweet smile to be exact. "You know the rules Tommy. If we fail, it will all blow up to smithereens."

Rexha glanced at the two. For some reason she got a shiver running down her spine just from hearing Wilbur. She remembered the very first thing she said to Tommy before she formed an alliance with Pogtopia.

My intuitions tell me that there is something about Pogtopia that ain't right of one thing.

And then, there was Dream's words to Tommy about a traitor within their ranks. She shook her head at the thought and smiled to herself. Rexha didn't mind it at all. She wasn't here for the traitor nor the country. They weren't in the eyes of her story.

"Let's do this everyone!" Tommy stepped forward, glancing at each and everyone's faces before thrusting her sword in the air.

They all mimicked Tommy's actions, their intentions burned bright as the flames of the sun. The blonde boy lead the ePogtopia on the railway that encased the Kingdom of Oneiros. Rexha trailed from behind, eyes scanning the buildings surrounding them.

And it was just as she had predicted. Rexha immediately flit one of the netherite swords she held in hand upward and successfully deflected the arrow that aimed for her from above. Tommy and Wilbur gawked at the woman's keen reflexes. They all looked upwards to see two familiar faces.

A porcelain mask with a smile and a face of a dictator.

"Everyone, after them!" Tommy directed the tip of his netherite swords towards Dream and Schlatt who immediately fleed after being sighted.

Extracting the ender pearl from the thigh strap holster clinging around her leg, Rexha made use of one to make her way towards the tower. They easily stormed the builing with a matter of seconds with the ender pearls they got from the Vault beforehand.