hey🥴😕😃

yeah anyways fuck you cube soojin is too hot for your crusty ass

definitely not still crying abt it😍😍

anyways cheese soty i said what i said

okay here's an unnecessarily long rant because u didn't ask for one, skip if u want idc

for reference i work at a drive in restaurant. okay so i have to go to work soon and im gonna cry even more i lowkey (highkey**) hate my job sm and i literally cry everyday when i come home and had a panic attack in the basement the other day because of my two friends who were working there too. i hate those mfs so much but yet im supposed to be friends with them and supposed to get along with them so fuck my life. one of them is okay and i get along with her better but she was rushing me a ton while i was trying to get shit done like i was packing orders and handing them out and then getting shit from the basement because we ran out of some stuff and then running around trying to take care of the stuff that they're too lazy to do themselves. like when i was abt to leave, i was just packing the last few orders up to hand out and she was like are you deaf? i need you to take some orders while i write this down. uh mf no that's ur job right now, you take orders, i'll hand them out. the last thing i want to do is take an annoying ass family's order like you know how much i hate ppl idek why i got this job i barely make more than minimum wage. but yeah i was about to hand some orders out and she's just like oh my god just take some orders. lmao no. don't get me started on the other mf i hated her since the second i met her in 6th grade. we started working there around the same time, i started a week before her tho if you must know🙄👍 so yeah obviously i have so much more experience than her and i'm way better than her.  /s except not rly i'm honestly better than her😍😍. she always acts like she's been there for years and can run the whole mf place and she always bosses me around and gets mad when i don't do smth for her even if i'm already taking care of like a million other things. like i could be taking orders and packing them and handing them out and making drinks and stuff and she'd be over here getting angry at me for not making a drink or smth for the customers she's taking care of like mf do it yourself😍😍😍  like my shift was 11-7 the other day, and it was past 7 by this point and i was trying to hand out the last few orders that the other two weren't taking care of cus they're lazy as shit and then as i'm about to sign out and leave this stupid place, she goes hey can you stock everything up here? uh excuse me bitch i haven't sat down or eaten or had a break for the last 8 fucking hours i want to go home and cry and then quit this mf job because of you, but fine because i don't feel like getting yelled at again i'll go do ur work for you. so i stock everything and they're still not doing anything upstairs and i was crying and feeling overwhelmed and panicked n all that fun stuff while in the basement getting stuff like thank god nobody else came down. i was so tired and so fucking hungry cus i woke up way earlier than i was planning too so i lost a few hours of sleep, i didn't eat anything yet that day except for like a scoop of ice cream to cool down since it was like 300 mf degrees outside. when i got back upstairs i was just like are y'all good up here cus im getting tf outta here now. and they were like can you pack those last orders up and i was like absolutely tf not but then i did because my boss was there so fuck my life so i did the orders and then i just walked out of there and cried on the way home and my dad was just like so how was work.

it was great obviously.

and then i found out my boss scheduled me to work over when i have marching band practice. i told her i had practice on monday at 5:30 and she was listening and like okay, and then she goes and schedules me for 4-8 that day, so fuck my life now i gotta do her job myself and find someone to work that shift for me since i obviously can't.

uwu kill me

uwu kill me

anyways have a good day maybe when i get back from work i'll rant again cus it will probably suck.

it's literally only my second or third month at this job and i already want to quit uwu😩🤩😎🥴