Chapter 1

"let's break up. I'm really tired of your controlling behaviour. I'm not myself anymore. I feel like I'm a bird inside a cage." Nayita said.
Nayita and her boyfriend started their love journey 2 years ago. At first their love was really happy, as the time passed her boyfriend started to control her daily routine. She couldn't meet her friends and she had to inform her every movement. At first she liked the possessiveness but she felt trapped as the time passed.
" Please think about it clearly. I know you will come back to me again and I assure you that you won't find boyfriend like me."
" Yes , sure I don't want boyfriend like you. I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life."
"I'm not gonna take you back, if you come back to me again. Don't regret if you loose me."
"Thank you for your suggestions. Don't ever call me. I want to fly like a bird in the sky. Goodbye."

Nayita danced in joy, she felt happiness and couldn't control it. She lost most of her friends because of her boyfriend. Her only friend 'Ichika' who encouraged her to get break from her relationship. She quickly called Ichika, " hey I'm single once again" Nayita screamed happily.
"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you my girl. Mama is proud of you but don't scream, I think my ear is numb."
" So I wanna celebrate this happiness today, let's go for outing today."
" Sorry Nayita, my girl. I have doctor appointment today. Let's go tomorrow. I will treat you."
Nayita sighed. "Okay."

"No I'm not going to sleep today. I'm going out alone."
Nayita quickly changed, did her makeup and all set , she is ready to go out.
She went to her favourite cafe, ordered her favourite menu. After having lunch she went to park and she was astonished by the beauty of sky. She felt like sky was celebrating her freedom. Suddenly she burst out in tears, she began to remember the days when she was in a cage. She struggled internally and lost herself. She didn't want to hurt her ex boyfriend and began to hurt herself. Now, at this moment she is free and she is flying in the sky. She couldn't stop her tears, she felt overwhelmed with joy.
" Hey, girl! You want some company." A boy came out of nowhere.
"No thanks, I'm keeping my distance from boys"
"I'm not hitting on you. You are crying, that's why I felt like I should keep you company. People are staring at you."
Nayita looked around and saw people giving her eyes.
She quickly hid her face and wiped her tears.
"Thank you for telling me. In not crying because I'm sad. I'm really happy that's why I couldn't stop my tears. I feel like I'm on top of the world today."
"Can you share your happiness with me"
"Yes, I broke up with my boyfriend today. "
"Cool"
"I'm gonna stay single for the rest of my life. I swear to god."
"Oh calm down lady. I like your attitude. Wanna be my friend?"
" No, I'm keeping my distance from boys I said to you"
"Listen girl, first of all you are not my type and second of all you are short and chubby. You are not totally my type. Every girl falls in love with me. I just want to be friends with them. But it isn't their fault, my hand some face is at fault."
Nayita looked at the boy with disgusted face, he was handsome but anyone could tell he is fuckboy.
"Hey, what's with that face. Are you shocked by handsome face. Don't fall in love with me."
"I'm sorry to tell you this again. I'm gonna stay single for the rest of my life"
"Ok shawtyy. My name's kishon"
"Nayita"
"Let's follow each other on Instagram."
"I'm taking break from social media. You can have my number."
"Ok girl "
Nayita found that kishon is fan of anime. She was really happy to find someone who has similar interests with her. They talked about anime almost two hour.
"It's late. I have to go to my room. I have college tomorrow."
"Ok shawtyy, I will call you later."