✐Fanfic Review: "Mori No Ko"✐

Hi guys! I’m Colette aka @Colette_Storm ^-^ I’m the new Fanfic Reviewer.

Today I’m reviewing Mori No Ko by @MadameAndiSenpai which is a sort of remake of her past discontinued book. Like every story there are good and bad qualities. Let’s save the best for last and start with the negative.

 Negative Feedback: I actually don’t have much to say about the bad aspects. Some minor spelling errors maybe a couple grammar issues but nothing that would turn me off of reading it. It was cliché at first but once again, nothing too bad. I don’t wanna spoil anything so I’ll watch what I say. However, I will admit that I was a bit confused with the attack (the fight scenes to be exact) but it was only mild confusion that was a bit easier to grasp what was happening later on. I did have to reread a couple times though. That’s the only thing wrong I’ve seen so far

 Positive Feedback: Now the positive feedback is definitely longer. I was honestly a little weary at first. It seemed very cliché with the whole attack and everything but after a couple chapters, I realized it isn’t really. It probably varies for different people but I got interested around the end of chapter 2. You can feel and picture young Midori’s sadness over her friend and her family. The author also captures that sort of feel of understanding Midori’s pain and having a great sense of empathy. I was hit with feels within just a couple chapters. In fact, I was tearing up in chapter four. Pretty impressive.

Another thing, the author is very descriptive in her writing. It’s like painting a picture in your mind. You can see the details and feel the emotion. It’s definitely something you don’t see in some fanfictions.

So far there are only 11 chapters up (at the moment I’m writing this) but it has intrigued me. It has a good plot and the author knows how to hit you with feels. All in all, I liked it. I’m definitely going to continue reading this book as she posts more. I would recommend it.

 Overall Rating: 8.5/10

(Co-admin message: if you woul like your Naruto fic reviewed, please message either of our reviewers in charge, or PM us, with a link to your story. ^^)