She  wore  only Taehyung's shirt that reached her mid thighs

She  wore  only Taehyung's shirt that reached her mid thighs. Cause Jisoo want to feel his presence. Its the only way for her now.

She is thinking of her love, why didn't he come back yet?.

Jisoo hugged his  pillow tightly and kissed it teary eyes. She is running downstairs every time  just by sound of door creaking thinking it's her Tae. But  she is met with disappointment all the time.

From these seven days, Jisoo found out more thing. Taehyung is not just her love, he is like oxygen to her.
It seems difficult to even breathe without him.

Jisoo  don't even know how she fell this hard  for one soft guy. Taehyung became an  exception for every rule she set for herself.

On the other side,  Taehyung is driving back to home from airport with broken eyes. He is sure, his home is empty with no one. He is sure Jisoo left him,  left his life.

In this one week,   he decided to be strong and accept fate . But no, he couldn't do that.  Even Taehyung didn't eat and sleep properly.

Every damn time, his mind is drifting to Jisoo. She probably signed those divorce papers, left his house.  Worst to worst, she may even accepted Kai back.

Right now, Taehyung entered into his house. He is taken back by open door.
Jisoo left it open for him.

May be maids were in house,  he thought to himself and reached his bedroom.

Jisoo who is in her own thoughts of  thinking about   Taehyung while hugging pillow tightly noticed someone entering her room.

That scent, its her Tae. She closed her eyes and cried silently.

Taehyung was completely shook by Jisoo being in their bedroom. He didn't except this at all.

And she is crying by closing eyes. What must have happened?. Is he again  responsible for her pain ?.

His thoughts got interrupted by Jisoo yelling loudly at him.